Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Newcastle still have to play Baggies and West Ham at home though surely they are not that shite

7 losses in a row. At the moment they are. But still you'd have to think they'll get a point at home to WBA who will be playing for a point anyway

I love how people are saying Newcastle are in this - they are on 35 points.... It will be a miracle if make it to 35 points ourselves!!

Get a grip ffs...

So you don't think we'll win another game this season?

• Like 1

It is in our own hands. We win all our games we have 44 points. Sunderland and Leicester play each other. If Sunderland win that game they can get to 45 points but Leicester can only get to 43. If Leicester win they can get to 46 but Sunderland can only get to 42. If its a draw then Sunderland can get to 43 and Leicester 44.

I am still extremely confident we will stay up.

Pretty much.

Let's put it this way if we fail to win atleast one more game we deserve to go down. Simple.

• Like 2

It is in our own hands. We win all our games we have 44 points. Sunderland and Leicester play each other. If Sunderland win that game they can get to 45 points but Leicester can only get to 43. If Leicester win they can get to 46 but Sunderland can only get to 42. If its a draw then Sunderland can get to 43 and Leicester 44.

I am still extremely confident we will stay up.

No chance in hell will we get 44 points.

We're still poor at home under Sherwood. I've got much more confidence in us than I did under Lambert but we've been poor at home for a very very long time now.

From looking at the results, he's had 5 home games: won 2, drawn 1 and lost 2.

And the two losses were the Vlaar gift last minute in the Stoke game and that 87th minute Gomis winner, hardly that poor under Sherwood from what we've seen at home imo.

I love how people are saying Newcastle are in this - they are on 35 points.... It will be a miracle if make it to 35 points ourselves!!

You think it will be a miracle if we win another game?

Hmmmm... Yea. I honestly don't think we will win another game. Well draw 2, lose the others.

I can see us getting at least 4 points but I can also see Leicester getting 5 and Sunderland 6.

Tell me just where Sunderland, realistically are winning 2 games and we wont.

Get a grip.

• Like 1

This forum is massively addictive, but also pointless. It's inpossible to predict what will happen in the last 4 games. Leicester and Hull have been written off before and look at them both now.

I do think there is a lot of overconfidence on here though, we are in massive trouble and our goal difference doesn't help. For me, Sunderland are the key team now, we finish below them and I fear the worst

• Like 1