Jonas Olsson

Supervillan78

replacing quality with crap sounds like lerners way

Interesting that you think Randy does the scouting and chooses the team.

Anyhoo - this rumour is from the Mirror. I thought they were banned as a source for transfer links?

Tbf there was this kind of reaction when linked to Senderos and he's been decent.

If it is true I'm willing to give him a chance, got to be better than Clark.

Nah when he came in we all thought It was okore and vlaar as the first choice this is different Edited by suttonpaul

Tbf there was this kind of reaction when linked to Senderos and he's been decent.

If it is true I'm willing to give him a chance, got to be better than Clark.

Nah when he came in we all thought It was okore and vlaar as the first choice this is different

What makes you think that Olsson will come in and be first choice? 

Baker and Senderos would definitely be ahead of him. 

• Like 1

I guess the point is that he is being touted as a replacement for our captain and first choice. if he's not, what we're effectively saying is that baker or senderos are the replacement for vlaar, and olson is being brought in as a squad player...

I guess the point is that he is being touted as a replacement for our captain and first choice. if he's not, what we're effectively saying is that baker or senderos are the replacement for vlaar, and olson is being brought in as a squad player...

Until somebody at the club actually spells it out for us, we don't actually know if we're even looking at him, let alone replacing Vlaar with him as first choice CB and captain.

Â