Week 11 Clowning the Browns?

Tegis

First real horrible game for all quarters, and against a rather poor team, albeit playing out of their skins today . Losing against the Pats and Hawks is one thing but this is something else. Going on the road in the playoffs looks likely

McAdoo is awful. You can't defend that playcalling.

Why stop running a play if it's been working? The fade has given us great results all season.

Because we tried it on 1st down and 2nd down and it didn't work. Not the first time it's failed us either. Earlier in the season we did it on all 4 downs!

McAdoo is too predictable. Got to try something else. Awful, awful playcalling and it's cost us.

For the record, the scores predicted by my model this morning:

Broncos 32 @ 21 Rams

49ers 24 @ 21 Giants

Falcons 23 @ 28 Panthers

Seahawks 17 @ 25 Chiefs

Vikings 22 @ 23 Bears

Texans 17 @ 24 Browns

Bucs 21 @ 27 Redskins

Bengals 26 @ 29 Saints

Raiders 18 @ 25 Chargers

Lions 15 @ 20 Cardinals

Eagles 28 @ 30 Packers

Patriots 37 @ 28 Colts

McAdoo is awful. You can't defend that playcalling.

Why stop running a play if it's been working? The fade has given us great results all season.

Because we tried it on 1st down and 2nd down and it didn't work. Not the first time it's failed us either. Earlier in the season we did it on all 4 downs!

McAdoo is too predictable. Got to try something else. Awful, awful playcalling and it's cost us.

If the matchup is there, what you played before is usually irrelevant. 

I don't see the need to find somebody to blame whenever something goes wrong. It's not like its anything new, we're a top ten redzone offence running this style.

**** me our offence is so bad it hurts. A sign of how bad the Giants are that they can lose to us tonight. Defence very good again, interceptions as per, but offence is just crap. We've been awful most of the season and we're 6-4. Hmm.

Â