Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I dread to think where I'd be if I stayed on full fat, it's a fight not to drink a 2l bottle of coke a day

As for Pepsi max vs coke zero....coke zero all day, Pepsi max has that little tinge of artificial sweetener which doesn't make it as nice

But....realistically I'm going for flavoured anyway and the king is Pepsi max lemon closely followed by cherry coke

Lemon? We have lime Pepsi Max in the UK, which is on a par with their cherry and better than their raspberry.

I've not seen a lemon one.

I'll drink Coke Zero, but it's a long way behind in my rankings.

20 minutes ago, limpid said:

Lemon? We have lime Pepsi Max in the UK, which is on a par with their cherry and better than their raspberry.

I've not seen a lemon one.

There is a Pepsimax pineapple and mint and PepsiMax Mango that them there Europeans also get that we don’t 

I was expecting Mango to have launched in the U.K. though :detect:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

There is a Pepsimax pineapple and mint and PepsiMax Mango that them there Europeans also get that we don’t 

This is EXACTLY why we had to leave The EU 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

I like to bite off a chunk and then squeeze a load of salad cream in the gap between the egg and the meat.

A food crime of @blandy proportions. 

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I was expecting Mango to have launched in the U.K. though :detect:

Not seen them yet

Don't know why mezzo mix hasn't come over though, orange cola is massive in Germany 

The inability of social media ‘banterists’ to differentiate between Homosexuality and noncery 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Might open up a can of worms here.

I dont get why tea doesn't taste as good when I drink it outside. Does the sun make the milk curdle or something?

You know something your right, no idea why

Edited by Follyfoot

30 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

I dont get why tea doesn't taste as good when I drink it outside. Does the sun make the milk curdle or something?

Yet beer tastes better outside. 

48 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Depends on the setting and scenery. I had a lovely couple of nights in Bakewell last weekend and it was lovely having a pot of tea in the morning sat outside in the sun .

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Jumping off a party boat in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the night in shark infested waters .  **** that !!

Who did that?

Â