Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

27 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Is there really one called The Baby Eaters' Club?    :)

No its the Conservative Club really, who are cupid stunts more than your average because they sold the building to Brexit Pubchain but as part of the deal were still allowed to have their Club in part of the building then moaned like buggery because BrexitChain pub were going to ruin the bowls green by building on it. They didn't realise they were not going to be able to play bowls.... Their bit is on the first floor!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

No its the Conservative Club ... sold the building to Brexit Pubchain ... then moaned like buggery because ..they were not going to be able to play bowls....

Hoist by their own retard :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bickster said:

Nah there's plenty more

The Cross House

The U-Boat (Sorry Lifeboat - renamed by us because it sunk every other pub and bar in the village - BrexitPub chain)

The Freshfield

The Village Bin (Sorry Inn - but you you get the Picture)

The Pinewoods

The Beer Station

The Railway

The Royal

The Grapes

The Tin Shack (new)

Woodwards

The Baby Eaters Club

The one my mate used to own that has changed name and I forget 

I think that's it but there may be a micro I've forgotten about

XmHesjS.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BOF said:

I like sushi, deep fried in batter with some chips, salt and vinegar.

Yeah, it’s Friday, we’ll probably get Blandy’s latest war crime posted up at some point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Yeah, it’s Friday, we’ll probably get Blandy’s latest war crime posted up at some point.

Ah, yes. I can't go till the bloke's been to go up on the roof, between 12 and 5pm apparently. So it'll be tea time, if at all, before I get m'dinner (tea). If I nip out for 15 minutes, I guarantee the **** will turn up in that time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Hayfever, why can’t it just F off.

Also, my phone initially autocorrected that to Gay Fever which made me chuckle.

My **** of an ex wife has chronic hay-fever and i still celebrate when i see the pollen count is high. 

Then i feel really bad for everyone else who suffer from it.....or from her🥴

Edited by mottaloo

28 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

My **** of an ex wife has chronic hay-fever and i still celebrate when i see the pollen count is high. 

Then i feel really bad for everyone else who suffer from it.....or from her🥴

Had a week of it now, usually pisses off after a few days but this year it’s hit me bad, and early!

• Sad 1

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Had a week of it now, usually pisses off after a few days but this year it’s hit me bad, and early!

I've been having these ludicrous sneezing attacks when I just explode into a long series of sneezes.  And my nose is running like a train at times

Never used to get it till the last few years. 

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

My Dad has it quite bad, and i'm fortunate that I haven't inherited it. I seem to have inherited my Mom's genes, which includes being able to gain three pounds in weight just by sniffing a cake. 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

I've been having these ludicrous sneezing attacks when I just explode into a long series of sneezes.  And my nose is running like a train at times

Never used to get it till the last few years. 

My hay-fever kicked in at the kids playground this morning and I was sneezing like mad which sucks, however the fact that everyone gave me death stares and a wide birth came in pretty handy as the place was heaving. 

24 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

My hay-fever kicked in at the kids playground this morning and I was sneezing like mad which sucks, however the fact that everyone gave me death stares and a wide birth came in pretty handy as the place was heaving. 

Sneezing and coughing is worse than farting now in company! 

An attack of the Bob Fleming's in the supermarket and I have the aisle to myself! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Completely agree, when I was last working in brum the best car park for me to use was snow Hill, something like £6 for the full day and I was doing it twice a week, who's carrying round 6 pound coins?? No one that's who 

• Like 1

I pay for parking via a couple of Apps ( Park right and Ringo ) ... set it up once and then it’s always been dead simples .... apps send you reminders and let you top up as required .... 

Think the only thing you can’t pay for via an app on your phone nowadays is cocaine and hookers , but I’m sure there is probably is an app somewhere that does it 

• Like 1

Â