limpid

I tell you what, this is worst football I've ever seen us play.

Of course it's not. Don't be so over dramatic. West Ham are playing really well and we're struggling to impose ourselves. It's expected.

The stuff Lambert gets away with as manager is mind-blowing.

Such as? Or do you mean the players?

Genuine question , would you swap lambert for big Sam ?

I would.

No chance.

It pains me to say this but if only we could play like West Ham are atm.

We have done plenty of times in the past, coincidentally when we spent the same as them.

God, we're so shit on the ball. We have no game plan, no one seems to know how to make a run. What are they doing in training? 

I honestly think we've looked great out there.

But when did we switch from Macron to Adidas?

• Like 4

Lambert's ineptitude is really on show when we occasionally get the ball in a forward position. In the last few minutes Sanchez and Cissokho have both had the ball in forward positions. Both simply lofted a ball into the box, overhit, metres away from any Villa players. What are they being coached to do?

It's not over dramatic to say this is one of our worst performances in years of shit performances

West ham are playing well, full of confidence anyway, feeding off our complete lack of confidence, we are making this easy for them, sloppy on the ball, panicking at the back, absolutely nothing up front, horrible aimless kick and rush stuff, counter attacking with no movement or nobody to play a good ball, defending deep with players that can't defend...

Recipe for disaster