limpid

How in the flying **** does Grealish not at least get on the bench in front of some of this mob!?

Bringing Grealish into this wouldn't help us or him. The tactics and set-up are the problem. Swapping one of our 'senior' players for an inexperienced youngster would probably make things worse.

It benefits him more by sitting at home than being at least on the bench? Hmmm ok then.
My mistake, I thought he was saying he should be on the pitch. HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-OKAY-THEN-LOLOLOLOLOL11111!

just tuned in and I'm not impressed at all so far. we have nothing going forward and can't retain possession. what else is new really? doubt we'll win this one, let alone draw it.

How in the flying **** does Grealish not at least get on the bench in front of some of this mob!?

Bringing Grealish into this wouldn't help us or him. The tactics and set-up are the problem. Swapping one of our 'senior' players for an inexperienced youngster would probably make things worse.
It benefits him more by sitting at home than being at least on the bench? Hmmm ok then.
My mistake, I thought he was saying he should be on the pitch. HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-OKAY-THEN-LOLOLOLOLOL11111!

He could hardly do any worse than the 'experienced' shite we have out there could he? And the idea that a talented young player wouldn't benefit from first team football is beyond dumb. 

What a diffrence it is watching a team with a solid idea and tactic playing against a team without all of this just reacting to what the opponent does

Edited by sne