Weekends football 8/9 November

andykeenan

Anyone see the close up of the Liverpool fans on around 80 minutes when Costa was receiving treatment?

There was a bloke in his 40s who was pulling his eye lids into Chinese eyes and calling someone a rocket polisher.

Hope it gets pulled up, the racist word removed.

Yup I noticed this! Hoping someone willl take a picture of it and put it online! Such a nob!

https://vine.co/v/Oe29itV90dJ

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

QPR are battering Man City, and being robbed by the referee in the process.

Hart hit a free kick twice and they scored from it, the ref disallowed it which is fair enough, then rather than give QPR a free kick for Hart hitting it twice he just allowed Hart to take it again.

They've had two disallowed, Clichy should have been booked and have just had a very good claim for a penalty ignored. Dodgy.

He's booked a QPR player for a challenge having let two go for the same in City shirts.

Gary Neville is baffled. As am I in fairness

It's almost as if the league deliberately asks referees to favour the larger teams in order to please foreign viewers.

QPR have scored a third and now lead 1-0.

Stick that up your arse Murdoch and co!

In fairness, the first one was a mile offside.

That's a really good point OBE, which I never considered. The ref was right to rule that Austin strike out, but QPR should have a free kick inside the QPR box.

They have scored now. Austin with the ball in the net 3 times makes it 1-0. 

As much as I'd love to see City ballsing it up, I'd rather QPR stay down there. It's sad to be having to watch the results of the teams below us (for the umpteenth season running), but I don't want them creeping any closer to us.

Â