Pre-match thread

roonst83

They bought well in the summer and look a quality side, seem to have the notion in my head that Allardyce has a good record against us too? No idea if there's any substance to that.

Really can't see them being too overconfident on the attack and granting us space to counter into, it's all just so obvious now that that's our only weapon so huge pressure on Lambert to find an effective approach to the game.

Can't see us getting anything myself, but that's obviously the easy call after our last 6 games just have no idea where the goals are gonna come from.

Can't see us getting anything myself, but that's obviously the easy call after our last 6 games just have no idea where the goals are gonna come from.

That's how I feel, I've just no idea how we can score. We're too predicable now as a counter attacking team - so every team stops us doing so. Gabby doesn't get behind players any more as he stays too central and can't do anything productive.I would keep the idea of getting crosses in from Lowton and hope that Cissokho can find his crossing boots again. It'll be tough but there's a point there for us if we apply ourselves.

As someone pointed out earlier, we need to take the grit, desire, fight and aggression (controlled) that we showed against Spurs and hope Sanchez doesn't do anything daft.Ultimately we will only stay in this division if we score goals - so something needs to change. Losing Saturday really doesn't bare thinking about.

Who was the last Prem team to lose seven on the trot?

Edited by roonst83

7th successive loss

Another record broken by Lambert

"We Go Again" muttered in the post match interview

500 excuses why he should be given until January in the Lambert Out thread after the match

My prediction

• Like 1

I've been scouring the net and seen a lot of cocky attitudes and arrogance from West Ham fans. Some going as far to say they will smash us 5-0.

Andi... you wanted a hat-trick a few weeks back. Now is the time for you to fulfill that! Batter these colour-stealing mongs! :twisted:

Edited by F-87
  • Like 2

West Ham are flying, our team don't have the physical or mental qualities to match them. Valencia and Sakho are on form, Nolan always causes us problems. Collins will have a blinder.

I just can't see which one of our players is going to rally round and sort it out. Depends how early WHU take the lead but it will be another long afternoon.

Gabby has to start on or off form, we need pace if we don't have Benteke. Bent is useless if we aren't going to stick Zog, Grealish and Cole in because he would have no supply.