Attendance/Tickets

wedge

I know of 5/6 lads with season tickets who who can't be arsed to go down for this game 

They even offered them out in the pub last night for free and still no takers. 

What a **** sorry state of affairs, Nuff said!

Edited by Kingman

They will say its 32k but actual people at the ground will be about 30,000 I would say with 2,800 Spuds fans. Basically about what Leicester or Southampton get. And less than West Ham.

Yeah, They always include the total amount of season tickets sold rather than season tickets that actually turn up so I guess you could take anywhere between 10-20% off the games said figure.

Edited by Kingman

30k v newcastle first home game after winning on opening day, 28k v hull after getting 4 points from opening two games, 40k v arsenal after getting 10 points from first four games, 32k against man city when our losing run had already started. we play spurs on a sunday on tv coming off five straight defeats and not scoring in any of them. cant see how we will get 32k, might just scrape 30k i think.

There are quite a few spurs fans in the midlands which could bump the attendance up.

30k v newcastle first home game after winning on opening day, 28k v hull after getting 4 points from opening two games, 40k v arsenal after getting 10 points from first four games, 32k against man city when our losing run had already started. we play spurs on a sunday on tv coming off five straight defeats and not scoring in any of them. cant see how we will get 32k, might just scrape 30k i think.

I think that was because of all the Arsenal fans making up the numbers to be honest.

Villa fans have had enough.

Â