• Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Swarbrick!

I hope Lambert is sticking to his philosophy of not going down without a fight by making sure a similar video has been sent to the FA. It will do sweet FA of course but you shouldn't just let them get away with whatever they want without causing a bit of a stink.

As stated by many, Benteke was way too much for spurs. They achieved a result from luck and 'Clasic Pantomime' tactics.

That, and a ref. that was about as consistent as a 6 year old on Christmas day. All in, I thought we played great.

Too bad they cost us Benteke for 3

I hope Lambert is sticking to his philosophy of not going down without a fight

Sorry, but what?

What don't you understand? Lambert has stated that's his philosophy

"never get beaten and if you do get beaten make sure you go down with a fight".

http://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/football-owes-me-nothing-paul-lambert-talks-to-dion-fanning-30711012.html

You may argue it's not working for the team, but that's entirely different from *his philosophy*.

Does that make it understandable now? Would you like me to put it in any simpler terms?

Ha ha, ooh good one. No, I'm not sure I need anything explaining from somebody who doesn't understand the correlation between not getting shots on target and not scoring goals. Thanks for the kind offer though.

Must be. Apparently saying something makes it true, despite all evidence being to the contrary. That means that Alex McLeish wasn't a negative manager, and Harry Redknapp is honest as the day is long.

• Like 3

It was mentioned briefly, but it really pisses me off where Spurs took that free kick from at the end.

Just saw the highlights and they took it AT LEAST 5 yards back from where the foul was committed.

I'm not using that as any sort of excuse or an argument for any side of the positive/negative debate. I'm just saying it pisses me off as it could have been the difference between a point and no points.

Ridiculous. The FA have charged both Villa and Spurs for failing to control their players.

Both Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur have been charged by The FA following their game on Sunday 2 November 2014.

It is alleged that in or around the 66th minute of the game, the clubs failed to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2014/nov/aston-villa-tottenham-hotspur-charged-failed-to-control-players#diJC3zo2pUX3hXih.99

I think Swarbrick should be charged for losing control of the game.