Arrows

villarule123

That jokes been done now. I doubt it would look as affective at Villa park where there will be more people, unless perhaps every single person has an arrow and in that case it mght end up being distracting, plus it might not do the players confindence an whole lot of good.

We need something different. Been done and you can't exactly run around. Maybe a large poster of a goal above the real goals to pretend its a larger net to shoot at. I dunno I'm not great with ideas.

Who knows might make the players laugh and relax. Or get angry to prove us wrong. Or it could deflate them and destroy them.

I think every match should see us bringing beachballs, blow-up animals, whistles, flags, scarves, horns, banners and fancy dress costumes. Every match should be one big party. We're not gonna have fun watching the football, so we may aswell have fun singing and playing the fool... "Left side, give us a wave!" (when we take over Walsalls stadium) and..."We love Villa more than you!" etc etc. Those are some of the best games to be at, irrespective of the result.

Â