Paul Lambert

limpid

Is this what Matt Law was referring to when he said that Monday should be fun?

I think that was Nick Mashiter who said that wasn't it?

Ah maybe - definitely one of those two.

I wonder if that's what he was hinting at. No developments so the fun is derived from us lot pissing our pants.

• Like 1

Is this what Matt Law was referring to when he said that Monday should be fun?

I think that was Nick Mashiter who said that wasn't it?

Ah maybe - definitely one of those two.

I wonder if that's what he was hinting at. No developments so the fun is derived from us lot pissing our pants.

He knows Villa fans very well if so ;)

• Like 1

DingDong.png

haha, they have removed the "Ding dong Lamberts gone" ticker tape at the top.

6vApA.gif

They've apparently decided that 'admin' is best off not posting anymore. Guessing they'll ban him, or just stop posting themselves under the name 'admin' pretending to know about things.

Least we can put all that crap to bed now.

Has anyone ever seen Admin and JulieB in the same room?

For what its worth I do believe admin has been given some correct info before and may have some good contacts. I don't think he does on this occassion tho

• Like 1

For what its worth I do believe admin has been given some correct info before and may have some good contacts. I don't think he does on this occassion tho

He had a bit of info about the assistant manager bust up, instead of passing it on like a normal person he decided to set up his own forum and use that one bit of info as bait to bring in traffic. 

For some reason people think that just because you happened to get some good info on one thing that then makes you 'ITK' about everything relating to the club and will hang on your every word. 

It would not surprise me if the mods on that site (the 'founding brothers' or whatever they are called) are all just the one admin character using multiple accounts to boost his credibility. 

• Like 1

It's one thing to know about training ground bust ups and such like, as there can be many people privy to that information.

It's another thing to have inside information on a takeover worth nearly a quarter of a billion pounds, or high-level managerial talks. Especially when hearing it from 'medium-level' sources.

I don't think Lambert staying and today's announcement are linked, as people have said why wait til 2.30, people have speculated of an embargo, so why would Nursey and The Mirror be the only ones to break it. In my mind the announcement will be more than Lambert stays.

Is there even going to be an announcement today? I will believe all this crap when I see it.

Being a Villa fan has been a painful experience for the last 4 years, and this takeover fiasco will no doubt continue the feeling of fun that can only be found when crapping out a cactus.

• Like 2

Well that's shit.

That means the takeover isn't close and there's a chance Lambert will be in charge next season.

Pretty much the worst case scenario

You sound surprised and even worse believed apparent ‘ITK’s’

Lerner said the club was for sale after the season had finished, shock horror it might actually just be that. Rather than thinking its been for sale for months and we have all the x number of owners readying and waiting.

Both PF & PL should stay, we cannot just sack everyone in the current position, nobody would take the jobs as they would be gone as soon as we’re sold.

Being a Villa fan has been a painful experience for the last 4 years, and this takeover fiasco will no doubt continue the feeling of fun that can only be found when crapping out a cactus.

Why is it a fiasco, because you believed what someone people on the internet who could be 12yrs old over what the club have told us?

Why is it a fiasco, because you believed what someone people on the internet who could be 12yrs old over what the club have told us?

Yes that's exactly right. I have believed every word of the ITK comments on every website..

"Lambert is gone."

"Lambert is staying."

"The club has been sold."

"Nobody is interested."

You've got me there. Excellent work.

It's a fiasco because there is so much conflicting bollocks out there, I guess someone has to be right.

Cant believe people are now supporting the Mirror when any other time it gets nothing but slagged on here for being the worst tabloid for bullshit information!

If it's pro Villa it will be accepted and if not it will be ridiculed.

Good point foreveryoung.

Is there even going to be an announcement today? I will believe all this crap when I see it.

Think it's all spiraled from this:

and, while I'm here, don't expect anything official over the weekend from #avfc. Monday should be fun though.

On the issue of believing the Mirror.  When it comes to news on Paul Lambert which is reported by James Nursey then it tends to be pretty accurate.  That is why people are believing it.  Compounded with what Trent said.

• Like 1

Nick Mashiter followed up by saying he doesn't know what it is but that it will be some news coming out of the club.  Also I think he said that fans shouldn't get too hyped up about the news.

Â