Paul Lambert

limpid

If what's being reported is true then it reflects very badly on Lambert. How he could let the situation get so out of control before taking action is a real worry.

I keep reading things like this but as I alluded to in my post, he wanted to take action sooner but wasn't allowed to do so.
Just playing devil's advocate here, but those who said he should've taken action sooner don't necessarily mean they should have suspended them sooner, just that Lambert should have got a grip on things earlier e.g. monitoring training more closely, overseeing things more regularly, and questioning why our performances seemed to be deteriorating.

Yes this is my thoughts.

And still people use it as a negative spin against Lambert!

I doubt this is the holy grail for reasons why we are shit but i’m certain its a contributing factor.

I also don’t get all this why we are a joke etc, surely a joke would be not to sort it out and let it continue?

• Like 1

Lambert,

I dont care how you do it, I don't care who you have to suspend to do it, I don't care what style of football we have to play, I don't care how much possession we have, but please just get us 1 more win so this nightmare season can end again.

Thanks,

Edited by PieFacE

Karsa and Culverhouse leave the same day Ireland signs 3 year deal at Stoke :detect:

Grrr.

Just been reading about how he's finally rediscovered the form he showed in his first season at Man C and how he feels loved for the first time in years.

The fact he felt unloved didn't stop him taking vast amounts of money off us while he rediscovered hi mojo.

from what i've seen of him he rediscovered his form for around 4 games at christmas after which it was announced stoke would sign him permanently, since then his form has magically dipped

he's an ex player who will never convince me that him being shit here was down to the way he was treated by us, him doing really well for stoke will just piss me off even more, the lazy bastard

I'd be interested to find out when these so called problems first started?

Why?  That makes no difference whatsoever.  All that matters is that they end and we get safe.

The internal investigation will resolve it and it should and will remain internal

I think the time for post mortems and analysing where we are as a club and ,  more importantly,  where we are going as a club are once we are safe this season.  Maybe then there'll be some clarity on decisions and changes that we can all discuss

I'm hoping you don't mean "post mortem" literally!

I'm hoping we will still be alive and it can be investigative surgery.

At this stage, it's all irrelevant. All we know is, the club and Paul Lambert took actions against members of his staff that acted unprofessionally to the point of undermining the unity of the squad. The club will deal with the issues swiftly and internally once we sort out our season and get some much needed points on the board. Hopefully, the club has nipped a serious problem in the bud and we can move forward. 

• Like 2

I think the time for post mortems and analysing where we are as a club and ,  more importantly,  where we are going as a club are once we are safe this season.  Maybe then there'll be some clarity on decisions and changes that we can all discuss

I'm hoping you don't mean "post mortem" literally!

I'm hoping we will still be alive and it can be investigative surgery.

Everybody at the club,  everybody at the club, wants us to be safe before the talking starts, in my opinion of course

Edited by Richard

If what's being reported is true then it reflects very badly on Lambert. How he could let the situation get so out of control before taking action is a real worry.

I keep reading things like this but as I alluded to in my post, he wanted to take action sooner but wasn't allowed to do so.
Just playing devil's advocate here, but those who said he should've taken action sooner don't necessarily mean they should have suspended them sooner, just that Lambert should have got a grip on things earlier e.g. monitoring training more closely, overseeing things more regularly, and questioning why our performances seemed to be deteriorating.

Yes this is my thoughts.

Maybe he did and as soon as his back was turned it started again. They are being accussed of undermining him, so therefore they are going out of their way to sabotage him and anythnig he did.

I do find it surprising that these two would put their careers in danger. Who is going to hire two coaches that went out of their way to damage a club and manager?

I think they possibly thought that Lambert would back them, This is why I can't just see it being a boardroom decision, If Lambert had insisted on the two remaining to keep us up and that all investigations should be made at the end of the season, what could PF and RL say to that. Think he's played a part in getting rid.

It's a scouting report for our starting line up against Palace, you can see it lists strengths and weakness of each player. If it is a scouting report coming from the Palace management it would imply they knew our starting line up well before the match. 

Lambert,

I dont care how you do it, I don't care who you have to suspend to do it, I don't care what style of football we have to play, I don't care how much possession we have, but please just get us 1 more win so this nightmare season can end again.

Thanks,

Right there with you ..lets just get safe and worry about the rest in Summer

Â