Paul Lambert

limpid

Lambert should show this to the players.

BlC6FjtIUAA1Fro.jpg

https://twitter.com/jaywhite_1/status/455068169519255552/photo/1

Can't seem to zoom in without it becoming unreadably blurry, guessing it's not too flattering?

If you click the link it's a bit more readable.

It's not *too* disparaging. Mostly accurate I'd guess. Says that Matt Lowton is out of his depth at this level, and that KEA isn't particularly brave. They're the worst comments. The rest is stuff you'd hope we ourselves would know and are working on with these players.

• Like 1

I don't think Benteke being injured is the cause of anything as I think Lambert would rather have him in the side next season than whoever he might have used the money on. This private matter could be absolutly anything.

It' seems like a silly and insulting diversion to claim that some fans are "gloating". 

All true fans are hurting very badly tonight.

Let' just concentrate on the key issues:

a. Lambert is crap

b. His team is crap

c. The owner is crap

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 2

It' seems like a silly and insulting diversion to claim that some fans are "gloating". 

All true fans are hurting very badly tonight.

Let' just concentrate on the key issues:

a. Lambert is crap

b. His team is crap

c. The owner is crap

Using results like today's to justify your belief in 'A' is deemed to be 'gloating' though apparently.

Really liked Lambert for some crazy ass reason, however this game was the switching off point in my head he brings nothing to the table no logical tactics no motivation just dull boring football where we struggle to pass 2 balls together.

Do the right thing Paul just leave

Some posters on this thread seem to think that unless you've wanted Lambert out since Christmas, you're not allowed to want him out ever.

Silly if anybody is giving that impression. More people realising Lambert isn't very good, no matter how late, can only be a positive thing in my book.
Realising? Ridiculous. People have him a chance, maybe because we've beaten Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City this year, under a strict budget and with injury problems. It's nothing to do with us lowly people finally realising what you 'and your ilk' already knew. It's the fact that we've given him a chance instead of writing him off.

Managers have been written off before, and later proven to be a revelation. Just because some of us don't want wholesale changes every time the going gets tough, doesn't mean we're not realising what you have all along.

I agree with this. I don't like this "realising" attitude and quite frankly I think it's pretty patronising.

• Like 1

Some posters on this thread seem to think that unless you've wanted Lambert out since Christmas, you're not allowed to want him out ever.

Silly if anybody is giving that impression. More people realising Lambert isn't very good, no matter how late, can only be a positive thing in my book.
Realising? Ridiculous. People have him a chance, maybe because we've beaten Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City this year, under a strict budget and with injury problems. It's nothing to do with us lowly people finally realising what you 'and your ilk' already knew. It's the fact that we've given him a chance instead of writing him off.

Managers have been written off before, and later proven to be a revelation. Just because some of us don't want wholesale changes every time the going gets tough, doesn't mean we're not realising what you have all along.

You were wrong.

Oh sorry. Only people finally deciding to turn on him now have given him a chance. You obviously get to decide where the line is drawn between 'writing him off' and 'giving him a chance'. My 18 months obviously falls short in this regard.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Oh sorry. Only people finally deciding to turn on him now have given him a chance. You obviously get to decide where the line is drawn between 'writing him off' and 'giving him a chance'. My 18 months obviously falls short in this regard.

Haha well said.

He is on very thin ice now. I think he has lost the fans support today as I heard Lambert out very clearly at the end. We all wanted this to work but it isn't happening. Get to safety and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Celtic in the summer. Who knows if a different manager under the existing regime will make a difference, but it cant be any worse-can it?

Â