Paul Lambert

limpid

Kendrick only turned on McLeish once it became glaringly obvious that he was on borrowed time. I wonder if it is the same with this? I have to give it to him though, he has been landing some nice blows on the manager since the Stoke debacle.

Kendrick only turned on McLeish once it became glaringly obvious that he was on borrowed time. I wonder if it is the same with this? I have to give it to him though, he has been landing some nice blows on the manager since the Stoke debacle.

Kendrick and lambert don't get along at all, Kendrick was even banned from press conferences for a spell last year

Yeah, good one journalist.  Pile the pressure on the manager of our club.  That will work a treat; well done.

He's only saying what most people are thinking.  He's a journalist covering a local team, not a club employee.

• Like 1

Yeah, good one journalist.  Pile the pressure on the manager of our club.  That will work a treat; well done.

He's only saying what most people are thinking.  He's a journalist covering a local team, not a club employee.

Yeah, it's great for our club.  Exactly what we need.

As a journalist, it is his job to make a critical analysis not to tow the official line at every opportunity. In fact, why even have independent sports journalists? Everybody may as well just restrict their reading to official sites.

Kendrick and lambert don't get along at all, Kendrick was even banned from press conferences for a spell last year

Yes after his criticisms following Millwall.

That Sun article shows that Lambert at least has his spin doctors in tip-top form, if not the Villa team.

So now Lambert is a Redknapp type with friends in the national press. I think not.

• Like 1

As a journalist, it is his job to make a critical analysis not to tow the official line at every opportunity. In fact, why even have independent sports journalists? Everybody may as well just restrict their reading to official sites.

I agree with that - but there's nothing he's saying that is anything new to anyone.  The only thing it could possibly achieve is harming the team; hurrah for the press.

I would rather the Mat went after the board, but he still hasn't the bottle to do that.

• Like 2

I agree with that - but there's nothing he's saying that is anything new to anyone.  The only thing it could possibly achieve is harming the team; hurrah for the press.

I think bringing to light what an abysmal record Lambert has here is actually in our interests. What he has been saying is new inasmuch as such views haven't made it into the press before now.

Yeah, it's great for our club.  Exactly what we need.

Not sure it would be helping our club to keep silent about the very real problems there are in the way the team has been playing this season.

I've noticed a change in the attitude of Kendricks articles recently. Hopefully that's because of some inside info he's heard. I highly doubt it though.

If it isn't due to any inside knowledge then it is extremely admirable that Kendrick would be willing to risk the almost inevitable ban that will be ordered by the Führer just to speak out.

Â