Paul Lambert

limpid

No didn't mean it that way. Meant it more as in the previous post about goals. I think its a pretty shocking stat which was a new one to me.

I don't find any of these stats shocking anymore tbh. I've seen us long enough to know how poor we are however stats can, and are, dressed up to suit whatever purpose they are there to serve. I don't pay much, if any attention to them in the grand scheme of things. 

• Like 1

I agree they've become pretty meaningless because its just so obvious how awful we are. That one stood out though.

Why though? If you already know we've conceded too many and scored too few, why would that stat stand out? It was expected.

That was the point made.

• Like 3

Somebody made a valid point. It was you who decided to latch onto that and make a big deal out of it. Now you have your arse in your hand, for a change.

You really need to chill out a wee bit.

I made a big deal about it? How on earth did you reach that conclusion? I've said a stat that I hadn't seen before stood out to me.

Chill out? You me imagine me smashing my keyboard but I'm perfectly calm.

We definitely need to be scoring more goals. Unfortunately the manager is so crap he doesn't realise this.

(Am I doing it right?)

Why do you feel the need to mock the way some people post? Seems strange to mock others, especially when you're stance is rarely supported with facts and evidence.

We definitely need to be scoring more goals. Unfortunately the manager is so crap he doesn't realise this.

(Am I doing it right?)

Why do you feel the need to mock the way some people post? Seems strange to mock others, especially when you're stance is rarely supported with facts and evidence.

Everyone mocks everyone.  It seems to be par for the course on here these days.

Also, your*  :ph34r:

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

(Am I doing it right?)

We all agree on the facts. What we don't agree on is the reason behind those facts.

Here is an example of a fact:

We have only scored 11 goals this season.

Here is an example of an opinion dressed up as a fact:

The manager's tactics are so bad that we've only scored 11 goals this season.

• Like 4

(Am I doing it right?)

You honestly can't see the satirical juxtaposition in the post?

• Like 4

(Am I doing it right?)

We all agree on the facts. What we don't agree on is the reason behind those facts.

You're doing it wrong now.

• Like 2

Somebody made a valid point. It was you who decided to latch onto that and make a big deal out of it. Now you have your arse in your hand, for a change.

I made a big deal about it? How on earth did you reach that conclusion? I've said a stat that I hadn't seen before stood out to me.

There was a series of posts. I made an attempt to clarify, it is a public forum after all. Your response included the phrase "I'll check if that's ok with you in future?" Or something to that effect. It's incredibly patronising and antagonistic.

(Am I doing it right?)

And how's that different to someone using the financial constraints, injuries or any other reason to say its not Lambert's fault?

Surely you should have an issue with how both ways are presented.

There was a series of posts. I made an attempt to clarify, it is a public forum after all. Your response included the phrase "I'll check if that's ok with you in future?" Or something to that effect. It's incredibly patronising and antagonistic.

To be honest that's how I took your post questioning why. If it wasn't meant in that way then I apologise for the response.

(Am I doing it right?)

beeeeeepbooopeeeebeeebbeeepepeppppp

That's all I see when I read your post

because you're a facts machine 

130373125950.jpg

• Like 3

As sad as it is.....This manager's reign is not going to end up with a happy ending, the signs are clear to me and some eminent people in the game that there is no leadership at The Training ground or on the pitch on match day, particularly if Ron Vlaar is not playing.

Paul's time is up in my opinion.....it just simply hasn't worked.....and that is sad.

• Like 1

Â