Paul Lambert

limpid

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

But Ipswich will go again and we cannot blame their effort. They gave 100% today

Lads were fantastic. Can't fault them. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Zatman said:

amazingly in McLeish, Scotland actually have a better manager at the moment

When I said Scotland I actually meant Brechin or Stenhousemuir, not the national job.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Couldn’t care - but are looking at his record over 2018. OK :D 

Might be semantics, but I think there’s a difference between caring and showing an interest in how former players/managers are performing. 

For instance I don’t particularly care about how well benteke does, the season he did well with palace had as much bearing on me as his poor form over the last year or so has done.

But I can find his good/mostly poor form interesting.

Guy is just a parody now with all the interviews.

I bet deep down aswell the only thing he's interested in rest of the season is coming to VP and showing all the nasty Villa fans what they're missing. Expect Ipswich to come to VP and play like men possessed.

19 hours ago, bobzy said:

I’m staggered people actually care about him failing. Weird. 

For me it's proving me wrong, like many were I was delighted when he got the villa job, a young exciting manager, I thought he was our new John Gregory, as time went on I still believed he was a good manager just being dealt a shit hand at villa, since he was sacked he has done nothing (like every villa manager who gets the sack)

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â