Paul Lambert

limpid

Firstly, under the current financial situation what do you consider possible?

Secondly, no-one is sayinh that most managers would do worse than Lambert? however, in my personal view there are few realistic possibilities that could do much better given the financial situation, which is a totally different point

The current financial situation (having outspent (net) 11 of the current premier league teams since he has arrived) I consider more than 11 goals scored possible.

Secondly, no-one is sayinh that most managers would do worse than Lambert? however, in my personal view there are few realistic possibilities that could do much better given the financial situation, which is a totally different point

The current financial situation (having outspent (net) 11 of the current premier league teams since he has arrived) I consider more than 11 goals scored possible.

Ha you love bringing up the net spend don't you.?  If anything that just adds weight to the argument that Lambert has been up against it from day one as he hasn't had any decent outgoings that were worth over 15m to reinvest, Mcleish got to take advantage of the 20m fee we got for Downing, Houlier had the Milner and Young money to work with.  Lambert has been trying to turn this club around on a pittance compared with managers of the past. Fact!  

Anyway I am now off to Villa Park to hopefully see us finally score a goal and get a positive result.

Showoff.

Even if you assume the worst about Lambert's tactics and coaching (as many do), we're mostly agreed that he's pretty good at the aspects of management that we get to see: transfers and diplomatic press statements. The rest of it is nothing that a good backroom man or two can't fix.

Brumstopdogs - You understand the fundamental difference between gross spend and net spend?

Yes, thank you.

OK. It doesn't seem like it that's all.

The team he has picked today is heartbreaking. If we get a result it will be through luck rather than design. It's debilitating.

• Like 3

I still haven't heard enough about the net spend.

Can you explain more please?  :detect:

I feel this team today would have given Liverpool a fright and has goals in it.

Guzan

Hutton RB
Cissokho LB
Clark CB
Okore CB

Delph DM
Sanchez DM

Grealish AT MID LEFT
Bacuna AT MID RIGHT
Gil AT MID Centre

Benteke ST

a 4-2-3-1 formation similar to Chelsea play!! there is goals in that formation and attacking threat..

• Like 1

Â