• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Absolute tripe.  Why wait til 70 minutes and 2-0 down to make changes?  Weimann was poison and the way the midfield was set up was dumb.  No runners in behind, all ball to feet and then just lay it off or find the easiest pass. No invention, no craft.  The Rock played great tonight except for a couple of minutes where he thought he was playing for QPR.  Am utterly deflated again..........

• Like 1

One of the most embarrassing Villa performances in my 50 years as a Villa fan ...... we have NO future with Lambert in charge. Totally clueless and out of his depth by a million miles !

Bring back McLeish !

• Like 2

And to think people were getting flamed for daring to query the fact that the manager who presided over the worst home record in our club's history had been given a new four year contract.

Anybody who thinks another manager couldn't do better with this group of players is deluded.  He was a little boy lost on the touchline.  QPR were terrible, yet still we never looked like scoring.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

We played well for an hour, and still didn't look like scoring, against the worst team in the league. It worries me more when we look reasonable and don't score than it does when we look shit and don't score.

Last time we scored, Scotland were a week away from deciding whether they wanted to remain part of the UK.

• Like 1

I'll give Tekkers the benefit and say he is on his slow way back but Gabby is so over the hill that I can't see him anymore and Weimann wouldn't get a game at Small Heath at the moment ! 

• Like 1