Canada eh?

villa4europe

japan edged it for me personally but it is spectacular and well worth a visit, there were 3/4 holidays there that i tried to do in the space of 2 weeks, loved toronto and vancouver which i kind of knew i would, surprised at just how much i liked banff, theres just something magical and child like about seeing proper wild life, seeing a bear had me like a teenage girl at a 1D concert

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2017 at 21:04, villa4europe said:

japan edged it for me personally but it is spectacular and well worth a visit, there were 3/4 holidays there that i tried to do in the space of 2 weeks, loved toronto and vancouver which i kind of knew i would, surprised at just how much i liked banff, theres just something magical and child like about seeing proper wild life, seeing a bear had me like a teenage girl at a 1D concert

I agree, I loved Banff, and Whistler and Lake Louise... Alberta and BC have some stunning scenery (as does most of Canada). Saw some amazing animals, and went curling on a lake with a crazy Canadian bloke that looked like a grizzly.

• Like 1

Â