The Greatest TV Show of All Time

maqroll

Greatest TV Show Ever  

123 members have voted

1. 1. What is Your #1 TV Show of All Time?

• The Wire
    • Breaking Bad
    • The Sopranos
    • Game of Thrones
    • Mad Men
    • Doctor Who (Contemporary)
    • Twin Peaks
    • Deadwood
    • Curb Your Enthusiasm
    • The Office (UK)
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

only fools and horses has got to be up there.

Over rated

your kidding me? timeless.

Totally pissed on it's legacy when they decided to make more episodes after they became millionaires (which was a perfect ending)

Really soured it for me.

• Like 2

only fools and horses has got to be up there.

Over rated

your kidding me? timeless.

Totally pissed on it's legacy when they decided to make more episodes after they became millionaires (which was a perfect ending)

Really soured it for me.

Wouldn't say it soured it for me but I agree with you. That Christmas 1996 trilogy was brilliant. The Batman and Robin scene still cracks me up each time.

yeah I prefer to end OFAH when they finally made it. Just needed no more after that. Definitely a show I can go back to and watch and realise I haven't seen plenty of them still. Also done this with Fresh Prince too - feel that is an under-rated show too. 

The Wire for me, it's a work of genius. 

UK shows? I'm probably going to have to go with Red Dwarf, but like Only Fools it loses points by going on for too long.  Rob Grant (the writer) left after series 6 and the quality nosedived, there was the occasional decent episode after that but it was peerless television at it's peak.  I think series 3, 4 & 5 were where it was at it's absolute best, funny, original and very clever. 

• Like 4

Seinfeld, so voted other.

Seinfeld is brilliant, but I prefer Curb. Possibly because they're allowed to swear in Curb, and I'm a foul mouthed word removed.

I got bought the CYE boxset and its still unwatched, it will get watched, absolutely it will but not just yet.

Â