Pre Match Thread

Kingman

Hearing Lambert's presser it doesn't sound like Senderos or Baker will be back and Okore isn't cutting the mustard by the seems of it so it'll be Clark and Vlaar back. Vlaar isn't up to speed yet so this is worrying.

As many are saying, we're the perfect team to face if you're in need of a pick up. Everton last week, Arsenal the other week are recent examples.

Id take a draw just to stop the free fall we're in. We should be going at these from the off as they're fans will be nervous. But as always with us, unless we score the first goal then I fail to see how we can win.

Edited by roonst83
  • Like 2

It's so bloody difficult to be even slightly optimistic . Or is that just me ?

Nope, i totally agree.

As many have said QPR have had bad luck and unfortunate results. Taraabt will score the winning goal after all the negative press and headlines.

The script has been written.

Any club at any level that has bad form, bad luck, bad anything must just think 'if only we can play Villa, that'll put us back on track'

• Like 1

• QPR 7/5  (SB, SJ, BV, LB, WH)  Draw 23/10  (B365)  The Villa 5/2   (Also B365)   Dip ya bread boys and girls, thank me later.
  •  
  • In the meeting between QPR and Villa in September 2011, Richard Dunne scored an own goal; last weekend he became the first player in Premier League history to reach a tally of 10 own goals.
  • Three of the last four meetings between QPR and Aston Villa in the Premier League have been drawn (with both games at Loftus Road ending 1-1).
  • QPR have conceded at least two goals in each of their last five Premier League games (13 goals in total).
  • QPR have scored four goals in their last two Premier League home games but have only one point to show for it.
  • Andreas Weimann has scored two goals from two shots on target this season and they have both been winners.
  • Villa have lost nine of their last 10 Premier League games against London sides.
  • QPR have four points from eight games, one more than they did at this stage two seasons ago.
  • Villa have failed to score in each of their last five Premier League games in London.
  • Villa's total of 12 shots on target is fewer than three players after eight matchweeks (Aguero, Costa and Pelle).
  • Aston Villa are the only team not to score in the closing 15 minutes of games this season. 
Edited by Kingman

I think we should be able to win this one. No excuses. QPR are absolute garbage atm and I don't rate us as poorly even though we haven't delivered much threat.

On a positive note, Birmingham FC destroyed 0-8 by Bournemouth. ^^

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

QPR were good against Liverpool, should have won really. It won't be a walkover for us. 

Agree. I think because we are told we cannot compete with those 'at the top', games like this are seen as the easy ones. I hope we are motivated enough for it.

I think we have a really good side even with Delph out injured and we should win but i just don't have any confidence in us picking up points at the moment.

yeah but I believe that lack of confidence will be overturned as soon as we start scoring again. I think it's a matter of time really and I sure as hell hope that monday will be the day when we see this team bloom.