Assassin's Creed: Unity

Rino8

Details of the next one out already.

Assassins Creed Victory, Victorian London setting. What odds a Jack the Ripper side activity?

Also, in before 'We've been working on this for years'.

Please, Ubisoft, give this series a break for a year or 2 and actually come back with something fundamentally new. I think we're all tired of increasingly rote reruns of AC2.

Please, Ubisoft, give this series a break for a year or 2 and actually come back with something fundamentally new. I think we're all tired of increasingly rote reruns of AC2.

I think they probably will once the in development games have all shipped

I played the last gen release, Rogue over the weekend, and finished it. It was almost as if the effort went into creating the game world for it then the story was lumbered in as an afterthought. Was a good idea to have you play as a Templar, but the story telling was so generic, the solo story game itself was incredibly short and underwhelming and when they take one of the most interesting characters from the last few games (Haytham Kenway) and manage to single handedly make him incredibly bland you know you're onto a loser. Could have been so much more, but in reality, was very poor. Should have been a £15.99 tops Download only release, the only thing in it that suggests premium is the gameworld, but when the game itself is minimal you end up feeling short changed.

Â