• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Oh dear. This is the sort of result we were all expecting at the start of the season- the first four games just seem now  a like  a little pleasant interlude so Lambert could get a new contract. I was hoping for a result today given Everton's start this season but it was a easy victory for them. Any thoughts of a top half finish now look laughable. At best this side is a mid table outfit, at worse bottom 6 yet again. A few warning signs are now going off on the AVFC dashboard. Namely we can't score any goals and our defence is leaking them in. Unless someone can start scoring soon, it looks like yet another tough season. QPR looks a big one now.

• Like 1

I couldn't quite believe how many people were predicting an away win - I know our previous games were against top notch opposition - but not score - or look like scoring in any of those games - had me concerned that all wouldn't be well when the opposition was lowered a notch ...and so it was proved today.

Very predictable 

• Like 3

Managers tactics extremely poor today. Only 2 decent performances IMO....Hutton and Cleverley. There is something drastically wrong as we are the only side not to score against Everton this season. I would love to know whats happening with Okore...something very strange going on there me thinks. And why no Grealish in the squad? I am sick of people saying 'he's too young'. Barkley is not much older and he is an automatic choice for Everton when fit. We desperately need some creativety and I think Grealish could provide it. Grealish is old enough to drink/smoke/vote.....so to say he is not old enought to play is complete b*******. and there is only way to gain PL experience...thats by playing him...whats the delay?

• Like 2

As usual, the managers ego is getting in the way. Too stubborn to change they way he sets the team up or change it around during games. When players voice their concerns he banishes them from the squad. He wants only yes men to continue to feed his ego trip. This will only end one way...relegation, going to put a bet on it now.