• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

I'm not that bothered about losing 4 in a row to those teams.

I am bothered about 11 goals conceded and 0 goals scored though.

Absolute recipe for disaster.

Even if we start to play solid at the back again we are woeful woeful woeful going forward

Awful. Attitude from the players was as if we had lost the game before we even kicked off.

Another tactical master class from the management, changes should have been made as soon as it went 2-0 instead we wait till the 63rd minute and then its just a like for like substitution.

I didn't expect us to get anything out of this match, but I did expect us to play with a bit more fight than that. We had a few bursts of decency in the first half, but the second half was woeful. Tight between Hutton and Cleverly for MOTM, but nobody else was even close.

It's hard to separate the 'in the moment disappointment' with the logic and reality of the health and prospects of this squad and management.

but i can't honestly believe anything has massively changed from recent seasons, we had a few good results and everyone acted like we'd won the league.

Edited by VillanousOne

Very disappointed. 11-0 aggregate score is not good, regardless of the teams we've played. I'd expect teams worse than use to at least score in these last 4 games, whether they win or lose. Next game will be a big indication on where we are.

When is Sanchez going to get used to the pace of the league if he is never given a chance? Should have started today.

Vlaar Sanchez and Benteke has the potential to be a good spine to our team.

But they are surrounded by clueless numpteys.

We are absolutely desperate for flair and invention.

Played a few bits of nice football in there but those bits were too few and far between.

That third goal was bloody awful defending. They completely switched off.

Really need to get something at QPR (it's Spurs, West Ham and So'ton up after that isn't it?).

• Like 1

Absolute dogshit performance, so many sloppy passes.  Cleverley tracked back well but his passing when we were attacking was bad. Cissokho was done for 2 of the goals.  Zog was woeful and cost us a goal. Benteke looked as soft as I've ever seen him, he was constantly out muscled. Richardson can't play in midfield as he takes way too long to make his mind up and was just slowing things down, his place is on the wings. Hutton was our best player by a very long margain imo. 

The ref was a complete tool and was just blowing for everything, a typical modern day ref who just slows the game down.

Lambert deserves stick for that performance today and it's time to sort this whole mess out and get us playing some decent football with confidence, injuries or not we have to be better when we have the ball.

• Like 2

Counter attacking football will get you nowhere these days . We are moribund until our playing style is completely overhauled .

Expect nothing but mediocrity until this happens .

Completely agree. If you start off this way and go a goal down it's so so hard to get back into it. Obviously Everton are a better team but we showed them far far too much respect. 

• Like 1