limpid

Yeah, I'll be using the QPR game as more of a barometer. The run of games the last few weeks has been freak to say the least

Surely five 'freak' results in a row is the norm.

We're not unlucky. We're just bad.

Even lerner will know we are shit i think the penny wil drop its simple vila either spend serious cash or go down cos its plain to see we got no fight in us whatsoever.

Lerner has known we've been shit for several seasons. He's completely checked out. Interesting that he came to an away match - wouldn't dare show his face at VP, I reckon.

We're really are the perfect team to okay to get your season back in track. Utterly predictable.

I don't think there's another team in the division who would lose the lat four games without a sniff of a goal. Even Burnley would score in one of those games.

I cannot accept Lambert spouting the same "if you've given me 3pts before the start if these games the. I'd've taken it" bullshit. What sort of message is that to our team? Completely defeatest.

Cannot see where our next point is coming from let alone win. Redknapp will squeeze past us with a win to get him back on track and Spurs always give us a battering.

The very only slightest positive from today is that Benteke and Vlaar got some game time. Bit it's another fruitless performance from a team with no ability to create chances with a predictable outcome.

We've lost any momentum we had a few months ago and our confidence has been wiped out with it.

• Like 1