HIM

My Chemical Romance

Bruce Springsteen

Avenged Sevenfold

Angels and Airwaves

Metallica

Iron Maiden

Black Sabbath

I'm dreading Gareth's, I'll probably break google.

• Like 1

I honestly couldn't say that I've got 10 favourites. I don't really stick to one band/artist enough, with a couple of exceptions.

So my list is more like a list of the artists who released my favourite albums. But there you go. No doubt everyone will hate it regardless.

Michael Jackson

Nirvana

The Smiths

Kanye West

Oasis

Kings of Leon

Frank Ocean

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Eminem

Disclosure

• Like 1

I honestly couldn't say that I've got 10 favourites. I don't really stick to one band/artist enough, with a couple of exceptions.

So my list is more like a list of the artists who released my favourite albums. But there you go. No doubt everyone will hate it regardless.

Michael Jackson

Nirvana

The Smiths

Kanye West

Oasis

Kings of Leon

Frank Ocean

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Eminem

Disclosure

I like Jacko. If you like KOL, give Young The Giant a go.

Only ones I dislike are RHCP.

In no particular order, but the first 7 would have remained there for many years now

New Model Army

Kate Bush

The Only Ones

The Waterboys

Neil Young

Levellers
The Dubliners
Rolling Stones
Tindersticks

The Jacobites

I was tempted to put RHCP

I was 15 when californication same out and 18 when by the way came out, by the way is probably right up there as my most played album ever, but unlike other bands who peaked when I was at a similar age (stereophonics for example) they haven't stood the test of time

Not sure when it was that I realised hardly any of their songs make any sense, the lyrics are nonsense in most songs, stadium arcadium was garbage and strangely I've dipped in to the older stuff and can't really get in to that either

Still those 2 albums were brilliant, I had a couple of amazing gigs and his book is good read

no offence cos I've never really listened to him but I saw james brown support red hot chilli peppers once, worst live act I've ever seen, by a distance, 15 minute rendition of living in America, he'd sing "living in America" followed by 4 minutes of his backing singers and band doing something, followed by another line, followed by another 4 minutes of his band, he did about 6 songs in an hour in which he probably sang about 10 lines

Also saw Mars Volta support them, they are probably the 2nd worst band I've ever seen

Â