Driveclub

dubbs

Traded it in today, I spent an hour doing a drifting challenge, got a great score but it uploaded a different score. Did the challenge again, got an even better score. It uploaded the same wrong score.

Looking into it there is an issue where people are being given the same score as a glitch, 6001 pts I think. No plans for it to be fixed.

So I thought was the point of carrying on the game if the scores and time I get arent being uploaded or being uploaded incorrectly?

• 2 months later...

Massively disappointing game.

I think I said before, but if I want to race now I opt for GTA over Driveclub.

That's appalling. But GTA races are way more fun. And they're not even that fun.

Edited by Stevo985

If it's free I'd say get it, try it and if you don't like it delete it. Better that than just disregard it cuz others have issues. I was fun to play for a few weeks.

I'm actually quite enjoying it now that its finally here on PS+

I haven't really enjoyed a racing game since MotoGP on PS2, mind you since then ive only played Grid and NFS: Most Wanted (i think?)  as they were both free on PS+ as well.

Found Grid way too difficult, and didn't understand the free roaming nature of NFS, so didn't spend much time on either. With this already clocked up 10 or so hours. 

Â