Driveclub

dubbs

First impressions are overwhelmingly positive.

As others have said, the similarity in terms of gameplay to PGR are abundant, which isn't a bad thing. The settings and cars pitch is more towards GT and Forza but keeping the arcadey feel.

Graphics are lovely, especially the lighting. It can make it hard at times when you're blinded by the sun, but it looks gorgeous.

My only negative at the moment is it appears to be a racer where the AI will take whatever line it's decided on regardless of where you are. So it will just drive into you if you're in the way, which annoys me. And the tracks are tight enough so that it means you rarely get anything close to a clean race.

Really enjoying it though

• Like 2

Cheers.

Yep I'm loving it. Haven't put too many hours into it yet, and not touched the online stuff yet, but I'm going home tomorrow (at my rents at the moment) so I can give it a good go then.

This game is fun, but it's also **** infuriating.

They see to promote clean racing but then provide an environment that makes it completely impossible to race "clean". The AI is insufferable.

The most fun seems to be time trials. But I'm not sure if I buy a racing game I want to spend the whole time doing time trials.

Â