Weekends football 17/19 October

andykeenan

They were talking about Arry earlier in the week when the sacking rumours were rife. Still they wouldn't highlight just how shit his team were or how badly he spent a fortune. They chose to ask questions like "Did he know about the appointments of Ferdinand and Hoddle" I.e. its not really his fault its someone else messing behind the scenes and he being a top guy wouldn't dream of pointing the finger.

They were talking about Arry earlier in the week when the sacking rumours were rife. Still they wouldn't highlight just how shit his team were or how badly he spent a fortune. They chose to ask questions like "Did he know about the appointments of Ferdinand and Hoddle" I.e. its not really his fault its someone else messing behind the scenes and he being a top guy wouldn't dream of pointing the finger.

It's things like his interview today that keeps the press on his side, where he starts talking about Taraabt being "3 stone overweight". They know he's good for a soundbite and likely to air his dirty laundry in public, thus giving them some bollocks to print.

Same during the transfer windows. Can always rely on ballbag face to throw in his 2 pennies worth (minus tax, of course). It's in their interest that he stays in work, so they go easy on him.

Loathsome character that he is! 

It's things like his interview today that keeps the press on his side, where he starts talking about Taraabt being "3 stone overweight". They know he's good for a soundbite and likely to air his dirty laundry in public, thus giving them some bollocks to print.

Same during the transfer windows. Can always rely on ballbag face to throw in his 2 pennies worth (minus tax, of course). It's in their interest that he stays in work, so they go easy on him.

Loathsome character that he is! 

He abuses players when the pressure is on, always has done (see Darren Bent).

• Like 1

Football will be a much better place when Redknapp has gone. I truly don't understand this media obsession and love for such a vile piece of work.

It's not enough that he's goes, he needs to be accountable for the shit jobs he's done, and the financial destruction he's left behind.

Â