Villa Park for hire

troon_villan

Has anyone ever played at Villa Park?  A few of us went down to Newcastle last year to watch my mate live out his boyhood dream of scoring at St James' Park.

Ever since, I've wanted to do the same at VP and was wondering who's done it, how much it costs and if anyone would do it in 2015/2016?

I know it's pretty expensive, I think St James' was over £100 a head but for a once in a lifetime thing I'd like to do it while I can still put my socks on standing up!

Are you going to overhit the crosses as well? :)

Fortunately my first touch in real life is better than my Pro suggested! :D

I remember that second thread actually, did anything ever come of it? 

• Like 1

Was part of the Oldham and Tranmere Rovers Pitch Invasions. The Tranmere one being the better of the two, obviously! Been on the pitch at Boro too, when Crouch scored a last min winner.

Played in one of the Football Aid matches in 2009. Was lucky enough to win an online competition and was managed by Chris Nicholl and had Mark Kinsella on my team.

A very surreal experience walking out but when the game starts you just focus on that. It's every once in a while that you look around and think "f'in hell!!! I'm playing at Villa Park!"

Football Aid is your best bet, but be careful. The last time I played at Football Aid non of the ex-pros turned up, so we ended up managing ourselves. It also got a bit mad with tackles flying in from everywhere, one lad had his shin pad split in two from one tackle!

But it was awesome playing at Villa Park - and you get a full strip to play in too!