Pre-Match Thread

roonst83

This is the final game I expect to lose but I'm thankful on Monday we can put the games against last years top 5 behind us and concentrate on the other 12 teams left to play, starting with a cricket score game against QPR and then an unlikely win over spurs

Baker + Clark = **** MY LIFE

No matter how many defenders we purchase we always end up with these pair.

Just need Lowton and to recall one of our 15 loanee left backs to be like the good old times.

• Like 1

Soul destroying defeat which sees at least 2 key players injured.

4-0

Looking on the bright side, maybe a double figures mauling? with 3 red cards and 5 long term injuries to our best players? Then Lerner sells us to a mad Cambodian gambler who changes our name to Birmingham Bananas and makes us play in yellow? Fire at Villa Park means we have to try and ground share at the Sty, old villa park site turned into a massive Primark? Asteroid stikes Benteke's house with him in it?

Draw would be more than welcome in this game, which we are more than capable of achieving if the above doesn't happen.

• Like 1

Soul destroying defeat which sees at least 2 key players injured.

4-0

Looking on the bright side, maybe a double figures mauling? with 3 red cards and 5 long term injuries to our best players? Then Lerner sells us to a mad Cambodian gambler who changes our name to Birmingham Bananas and makes us play in yellow? Fire at Villa Park means we have to try and ground share at the Sty, old villa park site turned into a massive Primark? Asteroid stikes Benteke's house with him in it?

Draw would be more than welcome in this game, which we are more than capable of achieving if the above doesn't happen.

Well, that's your opinion.