Premier League game to be played abroad

mikeyp102

no it wont, thats what i meant by make an effort to create a "home" team, they ask all the neutrals to be homers

also unlike our football the atmosphere in NFL is centered around making noise to disrupt the opponents offence, the wembley game is meant to be unlike any other game (apart from maybe the superbowl) in that its pretty much a wall of noise all game

you're right in what you're saying, any game where utd are "away" will be full of utd fans so it'll be pointless, like id previously said i think whoever gives up their "home" game should have some sort of say as to who they play and where it is, if it is completely "random" as already discussed and picked by the fixture machine then it wont work, which is why the idea of a super weekend of everyone playing abroad is the best idea but it would also be the hardest to organise 

Yeah sorry my question was rhetorical. I was agreeing with you :)

And I only have one game to go by, but I can't imagine the Wembley atmosphere is anywhere near as good as a normal NFL game atmosphere. Went pretty dead during the game, although it was a very one sided game so hard to judge it on that one alone.

Â