Forza Horizon 2

samjp26

One of the few games I would have considered getting an Xbone for. I really loved the first game.

I used to work with one of the designers of the Horizon games when I was at Rare, really nice guy. He did the smart thing and jumped ship quick sharp and went to work at Codemasters instead. I think he made the right call.

If you like this then you might like The Crew. Has a massive map that takes 30 minutes real time to drive from one side to the other. Loads of off road races and get away from the police/takedown missions. Got into the closed beta this week and it's been fun. There are loads of other people on the map so it's like a MMO car game. Was driving to a mission and ended up racing between the traffic with some other players also on their way to the mission.

Seriously, if you like driving games in the slightest or just want some fun with your mates, get this game. The map is huge and the environments, music.. The whole general atmosphere is really, really fun. Best Forza game so far IMO.

Â