The Most Alcohol You've Consumed in One Session

maqroll

mmmmmm....... there has been a few stand outs but the one that sticks in my mind is when me and a mate could not score any coke on a midweek night so we went back to our local and put 40 quid on the bar and got 30 southern comforts and 6 baileys all lined up on the bar, we split them and downed them within half hour. that night my mate stupidly writ off his car with me in it, very irresponsible behaviour by drink driving but you live and learn. having a litre of vodka before i went out and probably a litre while i was out was normal for me at one period in my life, also those two day coke benders you could consume stupid amounts of booze.

mmmmmm....... there has been a few stand outs but the one that sticks in my mind is when me and a mate could not score any coke on a midweek night so we went back to our local and put 40 quid on the bar and got 30 southern comforts and 6 baileys all lined up on the bar, we split them and downed them within half hour. that night my mate stupidly writ off his car with me in it, very irresponsible behaviour by drink driving but you live and learn. having a litre of vodka before i went out and probably a litre while i was out was normal for me at one period in my life, also those two day coke benders you could consume stupid amounts of booze.

Jesus man, if we knew each other when we were younger the sessions would have been legendary

i think they would  :D i can still session heavily in the day and night but i cant do two days on the bounce now, my body wont let me plus these days after a heavy night the last thing i want to do is repeat it the following day.

i think they would :D i can still session heavily in the day and night but i cant do two days on the bounce now, my body wont let me plus these days after a heavy night the last thing i want to do is repeat it the following day.

Snap, I can keep going for as long as I don't stop, when I do stop the hangovers are crippling and last for days now though

Shortly after the law changed to allow 24 hour opening, we decieded to drink for 24 hours straight to celebrate a mates birthday. Rule was minimum one drink per hour (pint of beer or double spirit) but needless to say was significantly more in some hours. It sounded very doable, nicely spread out sedate drinking, but after 20 odd hours there were only 2 of us left and I was completely f*ck*d. Remember going to get a full English at Weatherspoons about 9am, with a double vodka red bull and an orange juice, maybe the strangest taste combination I've experienced. With a couple of hours to go I locked myself in my room so that no one could make me drink any more.

Not the most I've ever drank but monster of a session. The combination of drunkeness and tiredness was too much for me.

I spent the best part of a decade in the Army which is basically the world leader in functioning alcoholism . God knows how we combined staying in peak physical condition whilst revolving everything around drinking as much as you can as often as you can !

These days I feel like Oliver Reed if I drink a bottle of wine in the bath ! Back then that would be something we did before going out !

I just can't handle the 2 day hangovers these days either .

• Like 1

Whilst not as manly as some of you guys, the most I can remember is about 25 JD and cokes in an evening... well, from 3pm to about 4am! Used to be most Fridays on Broad St.. start in Some Place Else then work my way down, stopping in Revolution, Waxys, Henry J Beans etc... hardly any of those places left now.

That was when Broad Street was half decent. Some Place Else, Stoodi Bakers, Bakers, The Living Room (plus a few other decent places whose name I can't remember). Those were the days.

As for the topic subject - those times that I can remember what I drank, aren't the sessions in which I drank the most!

Jesus man, if we knew each other when we were younger the sessions would have been legendary

You're both lightweights.

• Like 1

I organised the first night out of the Student Union back when I was, er, a student.

Proper nervous that it would be a success so I started drink early and drinking hard. So much so  that I was done before it properly started. I got to the venue absolutely smashed and knew I was going to be ill. For whatever reason (probably drink!), I decided that rather than just chuck in the gents I'd save face and go home so nobody knew I couldn't handle the booze.

Got home literally with the mouth full and thinking about it and ready to explode, burst through the front door, leapt up the stairs, kicked open the bathroom door and projectile vomitted in the direction of the toilet.

My mum was on the toilet.

• Like 3

i was on it last night and compared to what my nights used to be like it was a pretty normal night but i feel like shit today, had about 8 or 9 pints and 5 or 6 jager bombs which is pretty normal going but i just cant do it like i used to.

i was on it last night and compared to what my nights used to be like it was a pretty normal night but i feel like shit today, had about 8 or 9 pints and 5 or 6 jager bombs which is pretty normal going but i just cant do it like i used to.

I never bomb Jager, that stuff is there to be drunk straight, in weatherspoons though they charge you about £5.50 for a double

Â