The Most Alcohol You've Consumed in One Session

maqroll

Seriously, what Snowy said. I've been on week long benders where you wake up and just get back on it.

I once drank two litre bottles of Polish vodka on a train journey from Gdynia to Vilnius and everyone thought I'd fallen off the train in the middle of the night except I'd just miscounted the cabin doors and slept in a cabin with three Russian old women, luckily the corresponding bunk in that cabin was free :mrgreen:

But I've drunk more than that quite a few times. All a long time ago now though, my drinking's much more sedate now

Man utd??? I have no recollection of that at all, what is happening to me I forgot how old I was in the film thread the other day and now I can't remember this, I honestly would have said the last time we were in a final was against Chelsea in 2000

Actually weren't actually in the 2000 final was we, well we didn't turn up any way

Dowd should have sent Vidic off and then Rooney came off the bench to win it for 'em.

The year after that the inbreds down the road won it.

I remember it now, there was about 13 of us huddled around a tiny telly in my mates kitchen watching it, plenty was drunk that night

In a single sitting (not counting the week long benders, festivals, etc..)

New Years several years ago. Relying on various sources to piece together but it is believed to be around 10 pints, 3 double jack Daniels, a few random drinks and then a litre and a half of neat Sloe Gin.

I was very very ill for over a week.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

i assume you're playing billy big bollocks

but i have seen people play centurion, 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes, and it probably got them every bit as pissed as a big session

mine will probably be villa v utd in the cup final, round london the day before, id guess that was around 15 pints, or villa v chelsea in the semi final, that was a bottle of vodka drank by oxford services at 10am, or villa vs wigan last game of the season, blackpool the day before, 8am till 3am...

almost certainly involves "watching" villa

but i have seen people play centurion, 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes, and it probably got them every bit as pissed as a big session

No I'm deadly serious ;)

Yeah I've done a centurion before. Plus we did every 10th shot was a shot of vodka and every 25th shot was a sambuca.

Needless to say we were **** by the end.

Second week at university, I was carted off to the QE hospital in Brum.  An all day session on Old Peculier followed by downing half pints of Southern Comfort.  The ambulance people had to break down the door of the toilet I'd collapsed in, and I finally woke up about 10 hours later, with my worried parents around the bed.  Not big, or clever, and I got a warning and a fine off the university for my trouble.  I hope my kids are a lot more sensible than me when they get to that age.

• Like 1

reading Risso's post reminds me of one of the CSFB party where I woke up in hospital

I know we did champagne then Tequila slammers , B52's and sambucca just no idea of the quantities involved  .. the person opposite me was driving so every time a round came i would drink mine and then theirs

we went to a club and i remember needing some air and that was that .. vague recollections of an ambulance ride

my brother had to come pick me up from St Thomas's hospital in the morning , which was strange as we were drinking nowhere near it  ... turns out they found me on the railway line at London bridge station ( no idea why as Waterloo is my station for in and out of London)

my suit was a write off and the hospital had binned it and i went home in a hospital gown and puked into one of those cardboard hat like things all the way home

few days later an advert for Baileys came on TV and my stomach went all tight and I puked .. i still sorta get that reaction whenever I see a Baileys even now !!!

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I tried this with red wine - got to about 60 before giving up.

Villa vs Slavia prague was pretty messy.  We stated at 7:30am, I vaguely remember the game and then jumping on a Jeep back into town, followed by a few Absinthes in a bar which on the photos had zombies in it - my mates said i went down hill from there - i just remember not being able to see straight and then it was 8am and we were coming out of a strip bar.

Never made hospital but must've been close. Remember when I was 18 had a few pints and the party was crap so a mate and I tried to do top shelf each way. Woke up in my hallway having managed to crack the new plaster board. Apparently a friend had driven me home, poor girl didn't have a clue where I lived and just drive round my local area til she saw my car on the drive. She then kindly waited whilst I was passed out until my parents came home to make sure I was safe, all the while her boyfriend was puking up in and out of her car.

Whilst not as manly as some of you guys, the most I can remember is about 25 JD and cokes in an evening... well, from 3pm to about 4am! Used to be most Fridays on Broad St.. start in Some Place Else then work my way down, stopping in Revolution, Waxys, Henry J Beans etc... hardly any of those places left now. 

My most expensive night however,  was in Hong Kong.. on a 17 hour session, me and my pal spent over £2.5k between us.. there may have been 4 or 5 naked women involved as well back at the apartment at the end of the night  :D I drank an awful lot but can''t remember specifics

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

I once drank 100 beers in 10 minutes.

I love this kind of thread!

Give it a few more pages and someone will come out with something daft like this :)

Edited by Nigel

Â