The Most Alcohol You've Consumed in One Session

maqroll

Me and a friend of mine scored Budweiser corporate suite seats at Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox baseball), for a 1PM day game. We had a refrigerator stocked from bottom to top with cans of Budweiser, a beer I would never touch unless it was free, which it was. 4 or 5 beers in, I knew it was going to be a marathon, so I decided to keep count. 12 hours and two meals later, I had drank 24 beers and 2 shots of vodka. Never fell down, never threw up. Paced it out nicely, like a pro...those were the days.

New Years Eve we started drinking at 7:30 in Edinburgh and continued fairly casually until about 4pm when the strawpedos and spirits came out. 

Pretty drunk by 10pm and we ventured out onto Princes street each of the 6 of us with hipflask of wiskey or absynth. 

We also could only take in plastic bottles so took 3x2 litre bottles of coke in, we removed 1litre from each and replaced it with Mount Gay Rum. 

We got through that by about 12:15 after New Year. 

We must have been battered because we sang Jerusalem at full tilt on Princes Street, which wasn't a good idea. 

We carried on to a house party which we sort of crashed. 

one friend fell asleep for 2 hours in the cloakroom, and me and a friend drank their last remaining 12 cans of tennants lager in the fridge. 

We managed to fall asleep for a few hours and went for breakfast at the local pub called Bierex, where the lovely breakfasts had the option of a bloody mary or a buckz fizz. 

I naturally opted for the Buckz Fizz, no way vodka and tomato juice would stay down....

as a result of EVERYONE  else (5 out of the six) not drinking their rank bloody marys, some joker fined them with a round of Sambucca. 

Then the 6 of us after over 24 hours of drinking minus about 3 hours sleep new years morning we did this:

the Libido are what's called Flatliners.... Vodka, Gold Tequila and Tobasco.

If I remember correctly it totaled 93 shots between 6 of us, plus the "5x traditional breakfasts" we paid for

beirexreceiptsmaller.jpg

We went back in the evening for a final drink and they'd barred us....

• Like 1

Tbh I never really count but seeing as I fell off a barstool drunk the other week in kiev and had to be carried home I'd say that was a contender for my entry

That I know of was 3 pints cider , 6 shots of vodka and 4 cocktails in the first bar ... We then drunk one of everything on the cocktail menu at the next bar ... The last one having the description "one is enough"

Funnily enough my friend has a video of me barely able to speak or stand up ordering my second one of the "one is enough" and then downing it in one

I'd say the barman was pretty irresponsible :)

Tbh I only ever really do session drinking these days , lads weekend , cricket etc... I'm not much of a drinker the rest of the time so rarely / never drink a quiet pint down the pub or a beer at home with dinner

• Like 1

Probably a stag do in Blackpool about 4 years, started at 10am and went through to 3am the next day and got kicked out of our rooms at 8am. If I use standard rules of 2 pints per hour, 34 pints, knock half a dozen pints off and throw in some shots, id guess minimum 26 pints in a 17 hour window.

Spent the next day on the front playing golf until we was sober enough to drive back.

On a stag do during the 2010 World Cup in lloret de mar. I know for a fact that we did 36 jaegers each during the 90 mins of England USA, copious amounts of beer before and afterwards.

2 people fell asleep in a bar (one on the toilet). Somehow no one puked, but some of us did end up walking in at 8am after randomly deciding to walk into the sea for a bit. For some unknown reason I was carrying my mates passport. Came back to the hotel and put it into the safe for safekeeping. Only I forgot I had our it there following day my mate asks me where it was, obviously I had no idea and he spent the next few hrs panicking how to get home (think he ended up trying to contact the embassy). Eventually getting ready to go out again later that day I go to the safe and find the passport. Oops

Must have been when backpacking in Australia. I lost a flip flop and then discovered it the next day on sale in a vending machine at the hostel. Can't remember how much I drank in the end, it probably won't be as much as a lot of people here as I'm a bit of a lightweight really.

Eek I don't know, I do know that me and my mate were pretty bad for the drink at one time, to the point we were having at least three bottles of wine every night apart from Fridays and Saturdays when we would probably get through a crate Stella each and I would often have 2 bottles of jagermeister and he would have 2 bottles of whiskey and that was when we were staying in having a quiet drink.

I do remember when me and my mate had a drinking competition and my mate stopped counting at 27 pints (we kept on going but I don't count that one because we had help from other substances at that time)

I remember once when I drank 6 cans of Stella 4 cans of K and 1 and a half bottles of jagermeister on a school night, no real reason I just felt like a drink.

If I am having a session it is often about 10 pints of Stella or kronenberg followed by a bottle of vodka or more, thankfully I don't go out on sessions that much any more.

I think it is pretty foolish drinking silly amounts like that but it's just something I have always done.

When I was younger I probably drank a hell of a lot more than I have just mentioned in one session, we used to go on for days on end with nothing but alcohol to fuel us, I just never used to have a problem with non stop drinking.

I can sink them when I'm in the mood, so have no idea what the biggest session would have been. The biggest I can remember of late would be the Carling Cup Final in 2010. Started at 8 in the morning, and I'd drank 8 cans of cider, 2 cans of lager and 2 gin and tonics, before I got to London. I very rarely blank out on the drink, but I remember very little of the match. In a way I'm glad we didn't win, as I might not of remember it. The only time I didn't have a drink in my hand was the 90 mins of the match, and the tube journey from Wembley to Kings Cross. I drank a stupid amount that day, and kind of regret it. That said, I did a similar thing at the FA Cup Semi, so I guess I learned **** all.   

I can sink them when I'm in the mood, so have no idea what the biggest session would have been. The biggest I can remember of late would be the Carling Cup Final in 2010. Started at 8 in the morning, and I'd drank 8 cans of cider, 2 cans of lager and 2 gin and tonics, before I got to London. I very rarely blank out on the drink, but I remember very little of the match. In a way I'm glad we didn't win, as I might not of remember it. The only time I didn't have a drink in my hand was the 90 mins of the match, and the tube journey from Wembley to Kings Cross. I drank a stupid amount that day, and kind of regret it. That said, I did a similar thing at the FA Cup Semi, so I guess I learned **** all.

Wait a minute I can't remember us being in the carling cup final in 2010...Jesus I don't know how much I must have drunk to have completely erased that from my memory, who did we play?

This is an honest question, I did read that right didn't I, you are on about the villa ain't you?

I'm gunna have to get myself over to google to check this out

Wait a minute I can't remember us being in the carling cup final in 2010...Jesus I don't know how much I must have drunk to have completely erased that from my memory, who did we play?

This is an honest question, I did read that right didn't I, you are on about the villa ain't you?

I'm gunna have to get myself over to google to check this out

Lost to Man United.

Man utd??? I have no recollection of that at all, what is happening to me I forgot how old I was in the film thread the other day and now I can't remember this, I honestly would have said the last time we were in a final was against Chelsea in 2000

Actually weren't actually in the 2000 final was we, well we didn't turn up any way

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 2

Man utd??? I have no recollection of that at all, what is happening to me I forgot how old I was in the film thread the other day and now I can't remember this, I honestly would have said the last time we were in a final was against Chelsea in 2000

Actually weren't actually in the 2000 final was we, well we didn't turn up any way

Dowd should have sent Vidic off and then Rooney came off the bench to win it for 'em.

The year after that the inbreds down the road won it.

Edited by Avfc96

Dowd should have sent Vidic off and then Rooney came off the bench to win it for 'em.

There was no need to bring that up!  :rant:

• Like 1

There was no need to bring that up!  :rant:

Sorry  :(

• Like 2

Â