• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Off topic but would anybody actually care if Manchester just disappeared from the map?

Both sets of fans are awful and they can **** off with their 2nd city shite.

The obliteration of an entire city of people, all with their own families and hopes and dreams would quite upset me actually.

No more Coronation Street, though.

Swings and roundabouts.

Our team cost one David Silva, we were missing our captain, we had to replace yet another player pre-match. It ain't perfect. We are miles away from having 3/4 24m rated players in our team... football... Ffp... It's all about the money men!

Off topic but would anybody actually care if Manchester just disappeared from the map?

The obliteration of an entire city of people, all with their own families and hopes and dreams would quite upset me actually.

They've stopped giving us good music so maybe it's about time we sold the City to the Chinese.

Our main problem today was giving the ball away when we were pressing forward. All our midfielders did it apart from Delph and Hutton did it nearly every time. When you keep giving it away like that you are going to concede a large number of goal scoring opportunities against a team like that and when you do that you simply increase the probability that the opposition will score sooner or later.

It was even more frustrating when Benteke came on and we stopped playing the ball on the deck and started hoofing.

Small mercies: Lampard didn't score against us.

• Like 2

I knew we should have put a bid in for Toure and Aguero!

God I hate anyone elses fans.

Fixed

Nope.

I hate their fans because I didn't hear them until they scored. They're champions and they didn't sing a word.

They're plastic fans supporting a plastic club. Problem? Throw money at it.

Right!

What rival fans do you like on matchday?

Houston Dynamo fans

• Like 1

Seemed like as soon as we made the double switch, we sat too far back and let them dance around the penalty box every time they had possession. Their first goal seemed inevitable. Way too many sloppy turnovers, and some unintelligent decisions, particularly from CNZ. I don't think we had one corner the whole game, or even one free kick from a dangerous area. Out played by a superior side, the result is no surprise, but given the fight we showed the first half, the last 20 minutes was really bad. Baker MOTM.

Agreed. Maybe The Rock would of been a better option to bring on.

I applaud Lambert for going for it, but unfortunately taking Weimann off mean any pace going forward was lost. 

I can't agree with that, I thought Weimann was absolutely pathetic. I don't think that the Bacuna/Grealish subs did us any favours though.

There was one moment where CNZ had made a nice cut in run, and all he had to do was lay it off to his right were Weimann was totally unmarked, but he couldn't/wouldn't make the play of course. He's not the smartest player is he? He doesn't make smart runs off the ball, and when he has the ball, he almost always makes the wrong decision. 

Thought we played pretty well today, much better performance than Arsenal or Chelsea.

Nzog had a great game aside from a couple of moments of selfishness, back five were great too. Can't wait to see CB with two more weeks under his belt and I'm going to the next two so hopefully six points before we succumb to the annual Spurs at home defeat

An argument for eradication surely.

Not moaning at the result as such , it was expected against such a ridiculously strong side and we played very very well, but I can't help but feel the subs were both badly judged and badly timed.

Pleased to get Benteke on, but Weimann was causing them problems.

And N'Zogbia, our biggest threat at the time, came off with Richardson for Grealish and Bacuna, who I think touched the ball about 3 times between them.

Speaking of their fans, what is it with opposition fans getting over the barriers? The stewards down there are shit.

It really annoys me. I'm angry as we've conceded and then the camera shows a group of unwashed Northern oinks encroaching on our pitch.

It needs to stop.

• Like 2

Not moaning at the result as such , it was expected against such a ridiculously strong side and we played very very well, but I can't help but feel the subs were both badly judged and badly timed.

Pleased to get Benteke on, but Weimann was causing them problems.

And N'Zogbia, our biggest threat at the time, came off with Richardson for Grealish and Bacuna, who I think touched the ball about 3 times between them.

Yes I don't think the subs really helped us. 

There was one moment where CNZ had made a nice cut in run, and all he had to do was lay it off to his right were Weimann was totally unmarked, but he couldn't/wouldn't make the play of course. He's not the smartest player is he? He doesn't make smart runs off the ball, and when he has the ball, he almost always makes the wrong decision. 

Weimann looked well offside on replay in that piece of play. 

That said, Weimann, Zog, Delph and Richardson all had clear opportunities with just the keeper to beat and either scuffed their shot or waited too long to pull the trigger.