• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Terrible fixture run yields to more beatable teams where we should start picking up points.

After playing Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City in a row, we're still top 8 in the table, with Benteke coming back into the team.

These teams are on a different planet to us, but we need to pick up the points against Everton and QPR.

Expected and we put up a good fight, and I understand the manager's tactics in these past few games. From here however, we should be showing people what we can do with the ball.

• Like 1

Before the game I expected a loss, but at 80mins 0-0 it seemed like a draw was fair and that we'd hold on, so I am a bit gutted by the loss. But we didn't play badly, just got beaten by a better team. Onwards and upwards though, bring on Everton, we'll seriously give them a game.

• Like 1

I refuse to be too downhearted. Yes, we were comfortably beaten in the end but it was another defensive performance that has promise, and Brad & Baker were immense. Sometimes you just have to write these ones off, such is the unfair balance of resources in this league these days. Yaya Toure earns more in a week than the entire starting XI of our team INCLUDING the subs. I was expecting this result, so at least we didn't get hammered.

This doesnt take away my belief that we can beat the teams around us.

I'm glad the nightmare run is over and now we can test ourselves against more equal opposition. If we can't get anything away at QPR for instance, THEN I'm going to panic, not now.

• Like 3

I enjoyed - most of - that and think we did well. I thought beforehand we needed a decent performance or a result. Got the former and that brings the first phase of the season to a pretty satisfactory close.

• Like 1

Always a shame to lose but we played ok today. Tired by the end, needed to take one of those chances but didn't. They're a better team, they won. Sometimes you can beat the odds like last year, but often times you won't, unfortunately.

Good to see Benteke back on the pitch, hope Gabby isn't out too long. We defended very well just lost concentration and were punished at the end. Onwards to more normal teams.

Agreed, can't wait until we play normal teams! These and Chelsea are so good. The fact is our 10 points have set us up well, we are in the top half of the table and we've almost played all the top teams. Did well in this game and held out until 80th minute, so overall I'm happy and especially with Benteke getting 30 mins.

I knew we should have put a bid in for Toure and Aguero!

God I hate anyone elses fans.

Fixed

Nope.

I hate their fans because I didn't hear them until they scored. They're champions and they didn't sing a word.

They're plastic fans supporting a plastic club. Problem? Throw money at it.

• Like 2