limpid

Anyone moaning, please just do one. This has been a heroic effort from the lads. This is what happens when one team costs £300m more.

Still can't be THE excuse each week.

It's a fact - not an excuse. 

It is an excuse.

I'm quite happy. We narrowly missed out on a point to Man City, but this isnt where we need the points. Gives me hope for points from the lower teams like Burnley and Man United.

• Like 2

I am sick and tired of watching us play like the away team when we are at home and this clearing in the woods of a manager gets a 4 year contract. We have only won 1 game at home this season and this shambles cannot continue.

If you think we should be beating Man City, a team that is one of the best in the world, with players that cost tens of what ours cost - then I think you've been smoking crack. 

• Like 2

They didn't play well enough to win 2-0. 

We had chances but didn't take them. Two Counters we could have played a better final pass. 

We have played well considering the opposition. 

If we play like this against Everton it's 3 points to us.

I am sick and tired of watching us play like the away team when we are at home and this clearing in the woods of a manager gets a 4 year contract. We have only won 1 game at home this season and this shambles cannot continue.

If you think we should be beating Man City, a team that is one of the best in the world, with players that cost tens of what ours cost - then I think you've been smoking crack. 

We should not be beating them but sitting back and waiting for the mandatory goal to come is not the answer either.