Midweek football 29 September/2 October

andykeenan

I know for a fact that Newcastle were sniffing around replacements before the Hull game, I'd say its a question of when not if.

RK?

I know for a fact that Newcastle were sniffing around replacements before the Hull game, I'd say its a question of when not if.

RK?

Rubbish kit? 

Yes, you're right.

• Like 1

Tonight could be there 10th loss in 14. There is something (some one) seriously wrong on Tyneside because whilst I don't think they have a great squad, I'd argue that its better than the tripe its serving up every week.

Looked like an angry man on the way off the pitch; like he's not expecting to do it again.

I'm not sure it was anger, more that sinking, sick in the pit of your guys kind of feeling when you know something really unpleasant is looming large* and there is knob all you can do about it. 

* I mean the sack not Mike Ashley 

• Like 1

Wonder who Ashley has in mind to replace Pardew? Pulis?

Looked like an angry man on the way off the pitch; like he's not expecting to do it again.

I'm not sure it was anger, more that sinking, sick in the pit of your guys kind of feeling when you know something really unpleasant is looming large* and there is knob all you can do about it. 

* I mean the sack not Mike Ashley 

What's that picture people post on here when stuff like this is posted? You all know the one I mean - the guy with the funny expression on his face.

Edited by Mantis

Â