PES 15

villaajax

Played the demo on the 360 last night. Impressed!

I then tried playing the Fifa demo and hated it straight away, I closed the game down after realising it is still 'kick-dash'. PES15 is a refreshing change and I have to make tactical choices with each pass/cross. :)

What is it like next gen?

It feels amazing on ps4 for me. It's the first time in years that I have been excited playing a football demo. I just love using Juve, Pirlo is a joy to use. Once you master the first touch controls it just gets better. The new tactics work great also when you figure them out.
  • Like 1

Preferred the PES 15 demo to the Fifa 15 demo on ps3 which is the first time that's happened since Pro Evo 6. It might just be me but I really don't think enough has changed with Fifa over the last few years, I still find myself having a feeling of déjà vu when I score similar goals all the time on it. The PES demo felt less scripted than FIFA and more unpredictable which is what I want in a football game.

Look forward to seeing it on PS4, will probably convince me to get one when the game is fully released

I have yet to take a penalty so I'm just hoping they've removed the awful, awful, awful side on penalty taking view.

Ha when's the last time you bought a PES game.? That has been gone a long time now.

2011 :P  I think I actually played about 3 games and thought "This sucks" and that was the last time I played PES on the PS3.

No option files on Xbox One or PS4 apparently. I'm out.

Game's not out yet!

No option files on Xbox One or PS4 apparently. I'm out.

Where did you see this?  No mention of it on PESFAN.  PlayStation are meant to be realeasing a big update soon that will allow usb sticks to be used so it will hopefully be out in time for the full game.

I have yet to take a penalty so I'm just hoping they've removed the awful, awful, awful side on penalty taking view.

Ha when's the last time you bought a PES game.? That has been gone a long time now.

2011 :P  I think I actually played about 3 games and thought "This sucks" and that was the last time I played PES on the PS3.

You should of tried Master League Online on PES11, it was done perfectly and was super addictive but Konami of course managed to mess it up in 12 & 13 but then made it decent again last year.  PES11 had fixed pass assist at 2 bars for online which was great also.

I didn't play online much, too many people choosing Real Madrid while I always chose West Midlands Village... Also I used to have to rely on the PS3's WiFi connection back then which was pretty crap so it kept dropping and making be default on games.

In Master League Online (MLO) everyone starts out with the team of default PES players and you gradually earn money by getting wins/draws and less money for losses or you earn the most money from entering competitions.  It can take months to assemble a super team.  The mode works great when the matchmaking is done properly so you don't get matched vs a super team when you still have a team of lowly ranked players although if you manage to beat a higher rated team then you get loadsa money.  You can also play coach mode with your team which is basically manager mode so you can earn money without always having to play.   There should be an even deeper player base now that more leagues have been added, it's great trying to find hidden gems on a shoestring.  

Also online 1v1 had the teams split into 5 sections last year so if you picked the Village then you could set it so you would only be matched with teams of a similar rating.

UTWMV !!   ;)

Edited by Bunnski

Â