• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Although it is 3-0 i'm struggling to think of any Villa player who has had a shocker. Normally 1 or 2 don't show up or make a really stupid mistake. This hasn't happened today.

It is a gulf in class, rather than us shooting ourselves in the foot. That's a big positive surely??

• Like 1

I'm not surprised by the result but I still hope we don't play the same tactics vs Man City, I can't stomach three heavy losses in a row.

I'm not entirely sure 3-0 can be classed as a heavy defeat against the kind of teams that are managing that against us. That said, I think City have a lot of issues that we should be targetting.

In the great "anyone can beat anyone" premier league 100+ comments to follow about how no one will touch Chelsea at the bridge this year...

Still hard to judge us, get benteke back get this ru. Over, hopefully get a point vs city and dick a shakey Everton defence and we're still better off than everyone expected, I'd have taken 3 points from the 5 games and we have that already

• Like 2

In the great "anyone can beat anyone" premier league 100+ comments to follow about how no one will touch Chelsea at the bridge this year...

Anyone CAN beat anyone, but for the likes of Villa at this stage in our progression, it's usually about 1 in 5 or 6 that you're looking at something from the resource rich guys. We've got 1 in 3 so far

• Like 2

Can't wait to play a bottom half team again... 

Hopefully we've not gotten too used to playing top 7 teams at that stage and forget what to do when we're playing a team we're actually expected to get something from

I'm not surprised by the result but I still hope we don't play the same tactics vs Man City, I can't stomach three heavy losses in a row.

I'm not entirely sure 3-0 can be classed as a heavy defeat against the kind of teams that are managing that against us. That said, I think City have a lot of issues that we should be targetting.

City have some defensive frailties, but they still managed to destroy Hull 4:2 - Hull's goals were a OG and a penalty.

If we play to defend for 90 mins we will get taken apart.

Three goals with no reply is heavy in my book, especially when we have barely managed to trouble their defence