limpid

Wouldn't mind holding them to 1-0. They're significantly better man for man in every area of the pitch, but we've looked ok. The important thing in this is avoiding another massive blow to confidence after the 3 minute implosion last week.

Be nice if we could keep the ball for longer than two seconds after a goal kick. Guzan's distribution hasn't been too good.

I pointed out a few issues with Guzan's distribution and use of the ball after the Liverpool game and got slated for it.

Are we now allowed to talk about it because we're not winning?

Not played badly considering the opponents. It's a fine line between committing men forward to our breaks and leaving ourselves open at the back though. Got to take our chances when they come but once they've gone, reset very quickly. Takes a lot of energy. Hope we can give it a go second half and remain solid. 

Even at 1-0 down and conceding a lot of possession, I'm relatively happy with the first half. Kept our shape well and looked disciplined. Need to find a way of getting people forward quicker to help out Gabby. Maybe bring on N'Zogbia for Richardson to show a bit more attacking intent.

Be nice if we could keep the ball for longer than two seconds after a goal kick. Guzan's distribution hasn't been too good.

I pointed out a few issues with Guzan's distribution and use of the ball after the Liverpool game and got slated for it.

Are we now allowed to talk about it because we're not winning?

Fine by me, it's been reliably appalling in this game at least.

• Like 1

I don't think we've been all that bad. Organised if a little wasteful in possession when going forward. We are still in the game. Despite the gulf in squads we are doing well enough.

We're very much sticking to the tried and tested "build your team from the back forward" this season. The organization is light years ahead of what we've seen pretty much at any time in the last decade. Yes, we're not creating chances all that much, BUT teams aren't tearing us apart any more. If we continue to play like this for the remainder of the season, we should have no problem beating the non top 7 teams more often than not

• Like 3

We could easily score 3 or 4 goals in the second half.

If it lasts a thousand years.,

No chance

It'd take us at least 3,000 years to get 3 or 4 against this Chelsea side 

• Like 1