limpid

That Diego Costa chap knows how to find the net doesn't he?.

Watching him play for Spain + looking at his stats over his career (tin hat time) he's maybe not actually that good...

Can remember Liverpool trying to sign him last summer before his amazing atletico season and I didn't see the fuss, personally I think he's a great striker IF you set the team up to play to his strengths, atletico did, and now Jose is pushing it further to make him look like an absolute world beater, which he isn't... He'll still smash the scoring chart this season but that's more down to Chelsea than him

The ironic thing in the summer was he was completely lost in that Spain team but he'd have been far more suited to the way Brazil played

He's one of those players that has got better and more complete with age, a bit like Drogba did

Steve Claridge

at Stamford Bridge for BBC Radio 5 live sports extra

Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa

Posted at

"Darren Bent's got quite big, hasn't he? Has he not put on a bit of weight? Look at the size of him... wow. He's a lot bigger than when I last saw him. A lot bigger..."

• Like 1

Steve Claridge

at Stamford Bridge for BBC Radio 5 live sports extra

Chelsea 2-0 Aston Villa

Posted at

"Darren Bent's got quite big, hasn't he? Has he not put on a bit of weight? Look at the size of him... wow. He's a lot bigger than when I last saw him. A lot bigger..."

Maybe he wants to be like Grant Holt.