The Thread of Firsts

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Toy Story was the first film I went to see without my parents, but I can't remember what the first film I ever saw at the cinema was. Probably something badass like The Jurassic Terminator & Wayne's Jumanji World.

First film was either Masters Of The Universe or Suburban Commando, I can't remember which.  I don't think I want to remember which, either.

Suburban Commando was way later than Masters of the Universe, so it would have been MotU. I also saw Suburban Commando at the cinema. In Tamworth, if memory serves.

Edited by dAVe80

Robin Hood Prince of Thieves at UCI Tamworth.

I'm pretty sure that's where I saw that movie too (maybe we were there at the same time?!) (sd). My Nan and Grandad lived in Tamworth, so I spent a lot of my youth over that way. Saw loads of films at the UCI.

Edited by dAVe80

First vinyl album - The Housemartins - The people who grinned themselves to death.

one of those late comers to the band  I see  :P

No. I didn't get a record player until I was 15. ;)

Edit: Thinking about it, that's not true. The above album was the first vinyl album I bought for myself - anything I had before that (probably including London 0 Hull 4) was bought for me or were tapes I bought (before that it was tapes that I'd taped off someone else on a double tape deck).

Edited by snowychap

I'm pretty sure that's where I saw that movie too (maybe we were there at the same time?!) (sd). My Nan and Grandad lived in Tamworth, so I spent a lot of my youth over that way. Saw loads of films at the UCI.

You're one of the big kids that used to bully me aren't you?

You're one of the big kids that used to bully me aren't you?

Maybe. I punched so many nerds back then, it's hard to remeber.

Â