The Thread of Firsts

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

I bought Limp Bizkit - Significant Other and the Slim Shady LP together.

you poor sod, are you ok now?

I absolutely loved Significant Other. To be fair it did lead me to appreciate heavy rock and lead me onto a lot more respectable stuff.

Still have a soft spot for it.

ok as you were young at the time i will let you off  :D

15, the perfect age for the nu metal bandwagon.

I bought Limp Bizkit - Significant Other and the Slim Shady LP together.

you poor sod, are you ok now?

I absolutely loved Significant Other. To be fair it did lead me to appreciate heavy rock and lead me onto a lot more respectable stuff.

Still have a soft spot for it.

ok as you were young at the time i will let you off  :D

15, the perfect age for the nu metal bandwagon.

Yup, same. Though my Significant Other was Hybrid Theory.

Great album that.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

I just quenched mine with a lovely glass of orange squa-.. Oh, 'firsts', never mind.

Americana - The Offspring, for my 12th birthday.

IIRC, we have the exact same first album and first single. Americana and My Name Is by Eminem. although, my Americana was copied, so I don't know if that counts.

My first real album was something like Toploader or Will Smith Big Willie Style [/embarassment]

I just quenched mine with a lovely glass of orange squa-.. Oh, 'firsts', never mind.

Americana - The Offspring, for my 12th birthday.

IIRC, we have the exact same first album and first single. Americana and My Name Is by Eminem. although, my Americana was copied, so I don't know if that counts.

My first real album was something like Toploader or Will Smith Big Willie Style [/embarassment]

Well I don't know if mine counts actually, cause it was bought for me. In which case my first would album be History- MJ which I got on cassette Christmas 1995; Americana was my first CD album.

I had loads of copied albums and ones given to me for my birthday or Christmas but as for the first one I bought myself, I don't think I can remember.

Guys, I'm really, really sorry but I don't think I'll be able to answer the question accordingly. Please forgive me.  :(  

Edited by Paddywhack

Now 31.

Boom Boom Boom is the opening track on one of the two CD's.

For Christmas 95 I got a CD players with Michael Jackson - History and Now 32, which featured such delights as 'Gangster's Paradise' and 'Mr Bombastic'.

• Like 1

Â