Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

I don't think Richardson has been great but I don't think he deserves slamming heads against walls because he starts

I think he is one of the main reasons why we are 3rd at moment. Team looks organised and good shape when he plays

I don't think Richardson has been great but I don't think he deserves slamming heads against walls because he starts

I think he is one of the main reasons why we are 3rd at moment. Team looks organised and good shape when he plays

Vulnerable on the counter when he mispasses or lose the ball. His passing really is dreadful, to me he looks like a championsship player. Everyone entitled to their own opinion of course, but i think he's been poor. Definetly our weakest link up front.

Vulnerable on the counter when he mispasses or lose the ball. His passing really is dreadful, to me he looks like a championsship player. Everyone entitled to their own opinion of course, but i think he's been poor. Definetly our weakest link up front.

"Looks like a Championship player" has been said of pretty much everyone in the team at some point or another. Not saying he's necessarily the strongest player in the lineup but if we lose it won't just be down to Richardson.