Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

We'll be underestimated and Chelski will be in cruise mode......

... and (assuming the bug has left our players alone!) they won't wake until Delph scores the winner late in the 2nd. Again.

And Terry spits his dummy. Again.

And it will be too late. Again.

Villa 1-0.

God this could be one of those. 4-0 loss.

They are the best team in the country bar none IMO.

True, if we keep the score line down it will be a good result and help us later in the season. We can't win them all and I'll not be too concern at 0pts from this fixture.

I too think the most important thing today is to stay relatively in the game and not get mullered.

They will be in control for the best part of the game and the score will be what they want it to be.

We're screwed today, let's be perfectly honest. Dowd the ref, 7-goals-in-3 games Costa playing and an attack that hasn't shown anything to put fear into Chelsea's defence.

I'll be praying for a miracle, because that's what anything but a defeat today would be.

Overall though we're in decent shape, especially with two good strikers coming back soon. Not that that will prevent VT doom and gloom after today's defeat...

Chelsea won't lose many games this season and a lot of teams will be on the end of a thraping. However, our nemesis Lampard no longer haunts us, so thats something in itself. Now all we need is for Big Phil to hang off Costa's leg like a randy spaniel and we're sorted.

Still wish we had something up front though.